Silk Bridal Studio

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Silk Bridal Studio

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Silk Bridal Studio is a bridal studio that’s helping brides in the Hampton Roads area find their dream dress right off the rack. With new owners and a combined 13 years of experience in the industry, the studio offers a fresh take on wedding gown shopping for the savvy bride.

Silk Bridal Studio is unique in that it provides couture, off the rack, consignment, and sample gowns to local brides. When brides say “yes” at Silk, they can take their designer gown that day for well below the original retail price, all in an intimate modern boutique setting. The appointment-only studio offers one-on-one customer service for brides and flower girls, ensuring the best bridal gowns, bridal belts, veils, shoes, and hair accessories. Silk offers dresses in a range of sizes and, if purchased off-the-rack, the standard waiting period associated with ordering a gown is eliminated. Other attire services provided include:

• Final sale
  • Turnaround time less than six months
  • New inventory monthly

95 Reviews for Silk Bridal Studio

95 Silk Bridal Studio Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Best bridal salon in tidewater

Came in to this boutique on a whim by myself and they were very sweet and flexible. I tried on (my now wedding dress) and wasn't sure if I wanted to say yes without my mom. I made an appt. For the ... Read more next week not expecting that dress to be available. As if it was meant to be I went in with my future sister in law and my mom and I tried on many dresses. The dress I originally tried on was it. I was very pleased how cool they were and comforting. I picked out the dress I wanted, and I was so impressed how well Evie paired accessories with my dress. My veil, to headpiece to sash she nailed it! She was also very honest and told me there was a small hole in the veil before purchasing (didnt even notice it). I appreciate the honesty. They didnt rush us after buying the dress and let us hangout with champagne. I love this mother daughter duo, they are first class. You made one happy bride!

GISELLE
GISELLE WALLACE

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great people and great prices.

100% recommend. They were so hospitable and very genuine. The prices are very reasonable. I found my wedding dress, my veil, and a hair piece here. Thank you! Definitely worth going to if on a budget ... Read more for your dress!

C
Chelsea Conlyn

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Silk is a must!

Silk was the best place to go to find a wedding dress. The employees were so friendly and helpful and made me feel very comfortable and excited. I am so happy with my dress and was surprised with the ... Read more variety they had.