Silks & Images

Saint Paul, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Silks & Images

Silks & Images is a wedding florist located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, that serves the Minneapolis region. Owner Sandra is a full-service florist who provides couples with fun, vibrant floral designs that will add color and life to any space. Couples will enjoy this talented florist’s skill and passion as she works with them to create designs they love for their special day.

Silks & Images would love to use her insight and experience to help you personalize gorgeous floral designs that reflect your vision. Sandra offers couples many different styles, including classic, country, modern, romantic, tropical, and vintage. She will also go on venue visits to understand and appreciate the space. Couples will be happy to know Silks & Images will deliver, set up, and clean up all arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

Jess L. L.
Featured
Jessica

Married on 12/19/2015

Sandra was amazing in working with me for my view of the flowers for my wedding. She was very helpful with ideas and looks that would work as well as ensuring no mishaps would occur due to the type of ... Read more of flowers used. I went with silk flowers, it being winter and not wanting to worry about the weather affecting the look of my bouquet. From the very beginning she was very responsive, on time (early in fact) and very professional. I loved how my flowers came out (1 Bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, and 2 corsages) Sandra kept me in the loop the whole time and dropped off our flowers with vases if needed. (luckily I thought of that and had some). I can't say enough about Silks and Images, I would recommend them to anyone and am so glad that I chose to work with her.

K
Kayla

Married on 01/19/2019

Flower review

The bouquets and corsages and boutonnieres were amazing, the flowers felt so real and they were so well made. I love that I can keep my flowers without them wilting! I highly recommend them especially ... Read more if you're having a winter wedding!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 08/18/2018

Sandra was WONDERFUL to work with! She took the vision that I had for our wedding and made it a reality. The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning! From our first meeting, I knew that Sandra was the ... Read more the florist I wanted to work with. She was professional, responsive and worked within our budget. Sandra is an extremely talented and knowledgeable florist, and a wonderfully sweet person!