Silver Autumn Media

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Silver Autumn Media

Silver Autumn Media is a wedding videography company based in St. Louis, Missouri. Owner Holly has been capturing weddings since 2014 and has an eye for romantic, fun, and unforgettable moments that you will want to remember forever. She has many years of filming and editing experience and can turn you treasured wedding memories into a breathtaking film that showcases your unique personalities.

Silver Autumn Media offers many services to document your special day and turn it into a timeless keepsake. They also provide your video in the format of a digital download, DVD, and USB flash drive. The wedding videography services they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Areas Covered
Silver Autumn Media is based in St. Louis, Missouri. They also service weddings in the Columbia, Missouri area as well as Peoria, Illinois.

12 Reviews for Silver Autumn Media

12 Silver Autumn Media Reviews

M
Melissa Thanki

Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing! Perfect! Smooth! Easy!

Holly did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! She put so much love and care into our video and even came to desired locations to capture more important details! We love you holly! Thank you so ... Read more much!

Allison
Allison Mannisi

Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Holly did a great job on our video! She is very professional, checked in with us before the wedding, and gave updates afterwards. I wasn’t sure if I could afford a videographer before finding Silver ... Read more Silver Autumn Media and was going to skip on it, but I’m so glad I didn’t. I did a lot of looking around and Holly is one of the most affordable, yet still professional looking videographers. If you are on the fence about having a videographer or hiring Holly, just do it. There are so many great moments that were captured that you can’t/ I didn’t experience from the pictures. I’ve watched our video many times already and am looking forward to watching it for many years to come.

Eden
Eden

Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible Wedding Videographer

My husband and I were not sure if we should get a videographer, but after working with Holly and seeing the final product, we could not be more thrilled that we did. Holly was the most incredible ... Read more person to work with through the whole process; she was organized, involved, and cared so much about capturing our day. The video itself is amazing, we cannot stop watching it! She got our favorite memories and it makes us laugh and cry every time we relive the day. Silver Autumn Media is the way to go to!