Silver Dollar Catering

Tulsa, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Silver Dollar Catering

Silver Dollar Catering is a fully licensed wedding catering company based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Owner Sharon Lyke and her team are excited to help couples plan a customized menu that reflects their personal tastes. They work hard to meet the culinary and financial needs of their clients while delivering a memorable experience for those who taste their delicious food.

Silver Dollar Catering can provide their services at wedding events such as receptions, cocktail hour, wedding brunches, and rehearsal dinners. Their services includes barware, china, flatware, linens, glassware, and chocolate fountains. In addition to food catering, they can also supply licensed and insured bartenders. The bartenders can serve wine, beer, liquor, and signature drinks from an open bar.

Cuisine

The service styles available with Silver Dollar Catering include buffet, plated, stations, French service, and family style. Also able to provide tapas, lunch, dessert, hors d’oeuvres, and cake, their team covers all meals and times of the day. For those with dietary needs, they are able to tweak their food to accommodate lactose-free, gluten-free, nut-free, pork-free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian specifications. Couples can choose from cuisine styles such as:

• American

Featured
Claudia J Otto

Married on 05/04/2019

Otto-Brown May 2019 Wedding Reception

It was a complete, lovely pleasure to work with Silver Dollar Catering for my daughter's wedding reception. I felt like I was working with family. They were not only professional and kind but also ... Read more relaxed and generous with information, resources, suggestions and time. They listened to our (my daughter's vision) ideas and questions with a shared passion to make sure this very important day for us was also an important day to them. Financially speaking, they were beyond reasonable and fair, definitely worth every penny. The food was outstandingly fabulous, and there was plenty to eat (they estimated quantities very well). I heard many compliments from guests about the catering. The set up was beautiful (clean and elegant). The wait staff were seamless in delivery and cleanup. I never saw a dirty dish nor a spilled spot; in fact, you would not even notice them, they worked so gracefully and attentively. The Bar service (we had an open bar) was impeccable and entertaining as guests received their drinks. He and his partner were kind, quick in service, and knowledgeable regarding different cocktails and drinks. Overall, you cannot go wrong with Silver Dollar Catering; we have no complaints, only praise for this very professional yet family oriented business. Your day/event will be catered with heartfelt purpose.

K
Karen Graham

Married on 06/26/2019

Excellent!

Silver Dollar is definitely a 5 star business! They will work with you in wedding planning and meet your expectations and above. The quality of food was exceptional! We would highly recommend this ... Read more company!

A
Aren

Married on 02/16/2019

So many compliments!

We had so many compliments on how great our Italian buffet was. They have a lot of items so I didn’t really have to rent anything. I wanted a coffee bar that I planned on doing all myself other than ... Read more coffee and hot water for tea, that they provided. But they also put it all together and brought some syrups to add to the coffee. They made sure my husband and I had food and brought it to us. When i was stressing over people coming 45 minutes early, her husband, the bartender, asked if he could get me a drink. It was superb service!!