Silver Lake Country Club

Orland Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Silver Lake Country Club

Silver Lake Country Club is a wedding venue in Orland Park, Illinois. This beautiful country club venue has amazing banquet halls and a gorgeous garden area. It has a unique, elegant and outdoorsy feel, and is newly redecorated and upgraded. The different reception rooms all offer beautiful views with floor-to-ceiling windows. Silver Lake Country Club is a great venue, not only for weddings, but also for engagement parties and bridal showers.

Facilities and Capacity
Silver Lake Country Club has three different indoor spaces to choose from, as well as a beautiful outdoor garden patio area. The West Garden Room can hold up to 250 guests, the East Garden Room up to 180 and the Club Room up to 80. The East and West Garden Rooms can be combined to hold a total of 420 guests.

This venue offers the following event services:

• All-inclusive packages

K
Featured
Kelley

Married on 06/09/2018

Silver Lake Country Club stands out from all of the other wedding venues! The staff is friendly and always answers all of your questions. Not to mention that the golf course is just beautiful with ... Read more the flowers and gazebo. The food is fantastic and I would recommend for any of my family or friends to get married here!!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Staff and Venue!!

We just go married at Silver Lake this weekend. Our ceremony was at Lakeside and reception in the East Garden. It was gorgeous! Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff was phenomenal! They ... Read more truly went above and beyond. They did things I didn’t even know I needed or wanted. They set up the room exactly how I asked, they saved appetizers for me and my husband since we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. We didn’t want to be introduced with drinks in our hands, so we left them at the bar. They delivered them to our head table without us even asking. Amy was our wedding planner, and she was on top of everything!!! She truly made our wedding perfect and carefree. Oh! And they gave us a wedding gift. I was beyond impressed with everything!!

O
Owinda Marchbacks

Married on 09/30/2018

The staff was very, very helpful.

The staff was very, very helpful with the setup and breakdown. The room was beautiful. Read more The staff was very, very helpful with the setup and breakdown. The room was beautiful.