Silver Shade Studios

Destin, FL · View map

About Silver Shade Studios

Silver Shade Studios offers wedding videography and cinematography along the Emerald Coast & Florida Panhandle. Beach or church - country club or reception hall - we love them all. Take a peek around our website to view our work, keep up with us on our blog, and check out what other brides have had to say. We can't wait to hear from you and are just as excited to learn all about your big day!

5 Reviews for Silver Shade Studios

5 Silver Shade Studios Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Cali was amazing. She made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and captured everything without even feeling like a videographer was there. We got our sneak peek quickly and were so ... Read more happy with it. Can't say enough good things about working with her and her team. Easily one of the best decisions surrounding our wedding day!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/07/2016

Cali had an eye for capturing moments you didn't even know we're happening. These were special moments that I am so grateful to have on video to remember for a lifetime. Read more Cali had an eye for capturing moments you didn't even know we're happening. These were special moments that I am so grateful to have on video to remember for a lifetime.

A
Alison

Married on 05/06/2016

Cali and Brittney were so professional, accommodating, and talented I would hire them over and over again! Cried at the sneak peek, and still can't get over how awesome they were to work with. ... Read more Instantly at ease, and knew they were pros from the first few minutes of meeting them. The number one thing friends told me to do was spend the money and hire a good videographer. I don't think I got a good videographer team, I think I got the BEST! So highly recommend!