Silver Sound Entertainment

Hopkins, MN · View map · Visit website

About Silver Sound Entertainment

Silver Sound Entertainment is a company located in Hopkins, Minnesota, specializing in providing top-of-the-range DJ services for wedding and other celebratory events. The dedicated team of DJs strives to ensure your reception flows as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. In collaboration with the couple, the DJ aims to cover every fine detail of the event, creating an unforgettable experience for everyone in attendance.

Silver Sound Entertainment provides every couple with a variety of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their specific desires and requirements. Before any service is conducted, the company offers consultations to discuss all the logistics, ideas, and begin creating the perfect playlist for the event. Specializing in a vast number of genres, couples can ensure their favorite tracks will be played all night long. The company’s most popular wedding package includes an MC, microphones, photobooth, and a professional sound and PA system. Additional services and items offered include but are not limited to:

• Uplighting

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/28/2016

I first saw DJ Bill from Silver Sound Entertainment at a wedding when I was 14 years old. Everyone kept saying that he was the best DJ they had ever seen (and I agreed). As soon as I got engaged, I ... Read more made sure to contact DJ Bill right away and he replied right away. DJ Bill definitely did not disappoint me (he was as good as I had remembered him to be 8 years ago)! Once again, I heard the echo of people saying that he was the best DJ they had seen (I heard it again just yesterday even though our wedding was 4 months ago). Besides the great DJ work, DJ Bill surprised us by bringing light up sunglasses and necklaces, as well as lighting to help with our decorations. I can't say enough good things about our experience!

A
Assia

Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Fred is amazing

We hired silver sound and had the pleasure of working with DJ Frederick Hart. Right off the bat Fred was very attentive to our musical tastes and playlists. At this point I had about 1. 5 years of ... Read more musical playlist planning done by the time we hired Silver Sound as our vendor. I had very specific songs I wanted played during certain times during the wedding. Fred was very accommodating and listened to all of our concerns (because we had 15 guests who spoke NO English and I wanted him to play music they knew). He did a phenomenal job working around our different genre's (orchestra, top 40, heavy metal, foreign) and he was able to mix them with ease. If a song I requested didn't bring guests to the dance floor he would quickly queue up a song that brought everyone out. Thanks for being so wonderful and attentive DJ Fred. Everyone had a blast! :)

Christin
Christin Thompson

Married on 10/13/2018

Silver Sound Entertainment Exceeded our needs!

Silver Sound Entertainment exceeded our expectations! We met with the DJ twice before the wedding to go over details and I knew after the first meeting I was able to put my full trust in the company. ... Read more company. The DJ was professional, knowledgeable, and super polite. Our reception was held in a tent that wasn't the nicest but Silver Sound brought in tons of lighting, a sweet DJ booth, a photo booth, and props, which made it look so much better! The music was great and had people dancing all night. We needed music for three different areas and that was no problem for them. The DJ was able to bring in additional speakers and set-ups to meet our needs. One of the biggest hits was their photo booth, they made a personalized border for us and everyone loved it! It was a hit! Not to mention we got a hard copy and electronic copy for ourselves of all of the pictures and videos. This company is amazing and I will be recommending to everyone I know, they not only provide great music but so much more!