Silver State DJ Company

Reno, NV · View map

About Silver State DJ Company

Silver State DJ Company is a Reno Nevada based event production company. We offer sound and light production and rentals and DJ music entertainment. Specializing in weddings and corporate events, we have the entertainment to please any crowd.

7 Reviews for Silver State DJ Company

7 Silver State DJ Company Reviews

J
Joseph

Married on 08/18/2018

Daniel was great to work with! I believe that a mans word and a hand shake are an intangible asset. I made the request to meet Daniel on a March Madness trip to Reno to get his word and a hand shake. ... Read more After a day on the hill taking advantage of the snow Daniel was willing to meet me for a few beers and discuss our upcoming wedding in Graeagle, CA. I walked away from that meeting knowing we were going to be well taken care of. Daniel delivered an excellent performance at our wedding, handling all the necessities (toasts, first dance, and great music.) He handled all of our request leading up to and the day of our wedding. We would highly recommend Silver State DJ for any event!

K
Kaci

Married on 06/30/2018

Dan is the best! Our original DJ had cancelled on us with some notice but not much, and thankfully Dan was able to make our date work. He was very flexible to work with and executed everything ... Read more perfectly at the wedding, we can't thank you enough!!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing DJ! I highly recommend for your wedding or event! Everyone was dancing the entire reception and had such a great time! Read more Amazing DJ!! I highly recommend for your wedding or event!! Everyone was dancing the entire reception and had such a great time!!