Silver Strings

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Silver Strings

Silver Strings, based out of Nashville, Tennessee, is a group of professional musicians who play a variety of selections for weddings and receptions. Whether you want Bach, the Beatles, Michael Buble, Lady Gaga, or Lady Antebellum, this group will add the energy of live music to your wedding celebration. With lots of professional experience in the industry, Silver Strings can play in various ensembles, including as a string quartet, a string trio or a ten piece orchestra. The group can play whatever arrangement or style you want to reflect the theme and personality of your celebration.

Silver Strings offers ceremony and reception music to wedding events of all shapes and sizes. They will play as an orchestra, string quartet, string quintet, or string trio. The group specializes in the use of the violin, cello, and viola in their arrangements. Other services offered by Silver Strings include:

• Instrumental music

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 09/29/2018

The quartet was fabulous and "perfectly pitched", which added such an elegant, classy touch to our daughter's wedding! They are a very talented group of musicians and I felt blessed to have found ... Read more them.

M
Mona Campbell

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Nashville Silver Strings

Great to work with, accommodating, experienced, could play all genres of music. A quartet played for my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful! Read more Great to work with, accommodating, experienced, could play all genres of music. A quartet played for my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful!

A
Ashleigh Stoffer

Married on 12/29/2018

Absolute Perfection

Silver Strings was easily one of the best parts of our wedding! We had a string quartet for the ceremony, and the music was perfect- I honestly felt like I was in a dream! Linda was amazing to work ... Read more with, and she quickly responded to my emails and met with my mom and me during the planning process. She was easily able to customize songs and worked out vocal accompaniment for one of our songs. I can't say enough good things about Silver Strings!