Silver Swan Bayside

Stevensville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Silver Swan Bayside

A waterfront wedding venue in Stevensville, Maryland, Silver Swan Bayside provides couples an unparalleled backdrop in which to celebrate their knot-tying affair. Its spectacular natural setting combines quiet sophistication with exquisite views of the Chesapeake Bay. Inviting you and your significant other to be as creative as you choose, Silver Swan Bayside’s professional staff makes planning your special day a fun and exciting experience!

Facilities and Capacity
A stunning outdoor venue, Silver Swan Bayside features a private beach, beautiful gardens and tented oversized pavilion. Couples interested in a formal seated event may comfortably host up to 200 guests, while those interested in a more casual cocktail-themed affair may accommodate a maximum of 230.

Handling your special day with care, the venue is committed to providing couples with exceptional service. Its worry-free wedding packages feature services such as cleanup, setup and event planning.

Location
Silver Swan Bayside is located on the edge of Price Creek in the heart of Kent Island. The venue is a less than minutes from various landmarks, such as Kentmorr Airpark 3W3.

152 Reviews for Silver Swan Bayside

152 Silver Swan Bayside Reviews

E
Featured
Erica Roth

Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue!

You cannot go wrong in choosing Silver Swan for your wedding venue! I seriously had the best experience with them and could not recommend them enough! When my fiance (now husband) and I started ... Read more looking at venues, we thought we would like an eastern shore wedding on the water. We checked out a few places before finding Silver Swan and we soon realized it was exactly what we were looking for. Here were some of our reasons for choosing Silver Swan: the venue was simple, homey, and clean. It could be "dressed up" with simple decorations and flowers. The fireplace and mantle made for a perfect backdrop during dinner. The outdoor ceremony view has a perfect backdrop right on the water and the sunset is simply stunning! The backup option for the ceremony was in the glass-enclosed pavilion, which was also beautiful (compared to some other venues we looked at where the backup was a tent). The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready photos and for a quiet place to be alone right after the ceremony. The food and bartender service was great as well. What really made Silver Swan stand apart from the other venues was their staff, especially Emily Paulin. She was incredibly kind, accommodating, and worked so hard to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. Emily and Silver Swan were the only venue that was very transparent and honest on pricing. She never tried to sell me anything or force us to upgrade. She gave us a spreadsheet so we could estimate costs if we increased our guest numbers or upgraded food or drinks. It made such a difference for us to know exactly how much it would cost, especially without the sales pitches (plus their cost was very reasonable). Our wedding went off without a hitch and we enjoyed everything about it! Our guests raved to us about the wedding afterward, from the food and drinks to the gorgeous sunset. We also used many of Silver Swan's recommended vendors, which were all high quality, friendly, and were familiar with the venue and Emily. It made our lives a lot easier. We are so happy with our experience at this venue and strongly recommend them!

Heather
Heather

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Venue and amazing staff

The Silver swan was the first venue we visited while looking and every venue we went to just didn't measure up! We booked just a few months after touring and have been working with Emily who is ... Read more AMAZING! The whole process has been so easy and every time we visit we get more and more excited! They are so helpful and have back up plans for everything!

J
Julie

Married on 05/26/2019

Caitlin + Silverswan, I would choose you any day!

I keep telling people that one of the biggest ways God was faithful to Connor and I during the wedding process was by continuously giving us amazing vendors. Caitlin Farrell at Silver Swan Bayside was ... Read more one of those blessings. She was my sanity throughout the entire process. She has a gentle, kind, and light-hearted spirit that is so enjoyable to work with. But she also will be your strong arm, protecting your vision while taking any tasks off your hands that she can. After we finalized our schedule together, she communicated with all of our vendors to answer any questions and to handle logistics (something that saved me so much time and phone calls!! I was able to put my focus on other things the couple weeks prior.) She kept our reception running so smoothly and watched out for Connor and I the whole night. She was in my corner from beginning to end - lots of patience, willing to talk through things anytime, and always kept me smiling. She is exactly who a bride needs in the planning process. The venue itself was amazing. It really was prettier than I ever imagined it would be. We had so many compliments, a lot of people saying it was so unique. The Chesapeake Bay, tented room, and the cozy indoor created an atmosphere that was so special. The food was great quality and the buffet line was ran very efficiently. I was impressed by Caitlin and the staff's flexibility to try new things and to capture our vision - with the arrangement of tables, a floral wreath over the dance floor, and some custom food options! Not being from Maryland, we looked at too many venues to count. And I seriously mean that. When we reflected on our big day, we thought about some of the other venues we looked at and were SO THANKFUL that we chose Silver Swan and that they were willing to serve us. I would choose them again and again.