Silverscape Designs

Northampton, MA · View map

About Silverscape Designs

We are called Silverscape "Designs" for good reason. We take pride in our ability to create a ring unique to the wearer. One you haven't seen in any other jewelry stores, one you've searched for in catalogs or on-line but just can't seem to find. We are commitmented to creating your custom dream ring.

We'll take you through the entire design process. We'll show you design options and then take you through the steps of fabrication from the raw materials, wax carvings, the wax model, the mold, casting, polishing, setting and on to the finished piece.

5 Reviews for Silverscape Designs

5 Silverscape Designs Reviews

User2159905

2+ years ago

Everything in this store is incredibly unique and top quality. They took the time to make sure I was educated and happy with the choice for my rings. Read more Everything in this store is incredibly unique and top quality. They took the time to make sure I was educated and happy with the choice for my rings.

Lorena
Lorena

Married on 10/19/2013

Kate was a joy to work with from the beginning, and went above and beyond in helping us to find and design the perfect wedding bands for our big day! The rings turned out beautifully and perfectly ... Read more represent our style. We would highly recommend Kate and Silverscape Designs to anybody looking for a personal touch when searching for wedding bands!!

C
Celine

Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding rings are beautiful and unique, and the Silverscape staff really took time to educate us about what we were seeing in their cases. Every day, I look at my hand and my husband's hand with ... Read more joy! Additionally, we were given a discount -- yay! -- on our wedding bands because my husband had purchased my engagement ring there.