SilverWear

Scarsdale, NY · View map

About SilverWear

We truly believe that our products will bring a fresh approach to your table top and provide a distinctive look for your wedding or event.

We are excited to announce our new wedding and events program to include special pricing or rentals.

SilverWear pouches are manufactured in the USA and that brings us much pride.

3 Reviews for SilverWear

3 SilverWear Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/06/2016

Irene's SilverWear pouches were the perfect finishing touch for our rustic-elegant Vermont wedding. They coordinated beautifully with the burlap runners that we chose, and the ivory ribbon was just ... Read more the right shade to accent our menus and tie into the floral arrangements. We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. I highly recommend to any bride to be!

J
Johanna

Married on 06/26/2015

Irene made the most beautiful holders for our silverware, and they matched the theme perfectly! I had a ton of compliments on them throughout the night, and they for in perfectly to my theme. I loved ... Read more the amount of color choices and variety she had!

User7394434

2+ years ago

I adore the Silver Wear pouches! They were a practical and beautiful complement the flowers and decor at my shower and dressed up the tables perfectly. If I could add a picture here I would. Irene is ... Read more flexible and incredibly easy to work with too. I recommend them without hesitation.

SilverWear FAQ