Silvia's Floral Design

Matthews, NC · View map

About Silvia's Floral Design

Silvia's Floral Design proudly serves Matthews and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated and committed to offering only the finest wedding floral arrangements backed by promptly and friendly service.

All of our customers are important and our professional staff is dedicated to making your wedding a memorable and pleasant one. You can be sure that we will always go the extra mile to make your wedding flowers or floral gifts perfect. We take pride on making your wedding flowers affordable and elegant. We do not charge you for your consult.

We also specialize in floral arrangements for any occasion. Such as: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Retirement Parties, Dinner Events, Sweet Sixteenth or Quincianeras and we also speak Spanish (Hablamos Espanol).

5 Reviews for Silvia's Floral Design

5 Silvia's Floral Design Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 03/04/2017

Ana and her family did such a beautiful job. She was so accommodating and flexible to all the hectic things going on during the wedding day. Her presence is so comforting and calming. Not to mention ... Read more her flower arrangements were done beautifully on-site. Ana is so pleasant and communicative, I'm so grateful she was my florist.

User2114854

2+ years ago

Ana and the Silvia's wedding flowers crew did such an amazing job. I changed my mind a lot throughout the process and they worked with me so well. We had so many people comment about the flower ... Read more arrangements and how gorgeous they looked. I would recommend Silvia's to anyone who is getting married in the Charlotte area!!

N
Nancy

Married on 06/04/2011

Anna was very helpful with her suggestions keeping with what she knew I wanted. She also made use of the wedding flowers to decorate at the rehearsal. I would recommend working with Silva's Wedding ... Read more flowers.