Simira NY Floral Design

Bronx, NY · View map

About Simira NY Floral Design

Simira NY is boutique floral design company that specializes in creative arrangements for weddings and specials events. Our process is very simple; we listen to your entire request, give recommendations, execute and deliver. We can utilize any budget to produce magnificant results. We strive to full fill the needs of each and everyone of our clients; whether you need small arrangements or more detailed structures built to create a fantastic event and ambience.

7 Reviews for Simira NY Floral Design

7 Simira NY Floral Design Reviews

B
Bethzaida

Married on 02/15/2015

Sofia was the absolute best! Attentive, knowledgeable, helpful but most importantly a great person to deal with. My bouquets were amazing. Everyone kept talking about the great decor she did for the ... Read more ceremony.

H
hinder

Married on 12/06/2014

Beautiful arrangements. Made them custom to my taste delivered on time , I am very pleased with Simira Read more beautiful arrangements . made them custom to my taste delivered on time , I am very pleased with Simira

User3269432

2+ years ago

Sofia is an incredible woman. She is so good at understanding what you want and relaying the information back to you to verify that she has everything. She put everything together with professionalism ... Read more professionalism and class in a way that I could have only imagined. My bouquet was perfect and her attention to detail helped to make it a one of a kind. She took care of my flower girl and ring bearer pillow and everything went smoothly, she was early and the flowers were fresh and lively.