Simple Beauty Artistry

Spring, TX · View map · Visit website

About Simple Beauty Artistry

Local to Spring, Houston and serving weddings worldwide, beauty boutique Simple Beauty Artistry specializes in bridal hair and makeup styling. Owner, hairstylist, and makeup artist Mayra Malik and her team of professional beauticians are dedicated to providing comprehensive customer service that meets and exceeds your expectations. The boutique is MAC-certified for bridal services, and is additionally certified in the use of airbrush, spray tan, and permanent makeup.

Flexible to your needs, Simple Beauty Artistry provides on-location and in-studio hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties. The boutique exclusively uses high-quality brands, including MAC, Makeup Forever, Inglot, and Dior. Simple Beauty Artistry offers three standard makeup packages that can be further customized and upgraded to include hair services. The Ultimate Princess Package covers the cost of a trial run, engagement and bridal photo shoot makeup application, and full wedding day makeup application for you and four members of your bridal party. Packages A and B each vary in the amount of additional bridal party members served, and do not include engagement and bridal photo shoot makeup applications. Complimentary false lashes are always provided for the bride, and touch up kits can be purchased à la carte. Simple Beauty Artistry supplies the following hair and makeup services:

• Hair extensions

A
Featured
Adriana

Married on 12/27/2013

Since I got engaged until the day of my wedding (for over 9 months) I relied on Mayra. She does an amazing job with hair and make up, she did my engagement photo shoot make up and hair, my bridal ... Read more shower and my wedding day 12-27-2013. Not only did she service me,but also my two sisters, my mom, and my aunt and they were more than satisfied. I highly recommend her. She's punctual, reliable and professional, and always has great advice on what goes best with skin tone and facial features. I wouldn't trust anyone one else but Mayra to do my hair and make up for any event. She's amazing!

K
Kandis

Getting married on 10/10/2020

My cousin's wedding was 6/30/12 at the Doubletree by IAH airport and Mayra was our make-up artist. It was kind of last minute when we contacted Mayra but she was super flexible and extremely patient ... Read more with us. As a black woman it’s hard to find make-up that accommodates my skin tone and features. Mayra had all the ladies myself included looking like we belonged on a runway. I can’t stress enough on the great job she did, she was amazing. Her prices were very reasonable. She was punctual, professional and her time management on each person was impeccable.

M
Megan Rodriguez

Married on 06/14/2019

Best hair and make up i have ever had!

My wedding was in June 2019, in the scorching Texas heat. Mayra did my hair and make up, as i expressed my concerns with my hair falling and my make up running down my face, its hot and I have no ... Read more shame that I glisten, she assured me that all would be ok, After 7 hours of photos, wedding fun and drinks, my hair was still perfectly in tack and curled down my shoulder and my make up looked just as it did hours before! I was highly impressed and please with the service. not to mention she was the sweetest to work with! Very professional and nice. This was my wedding day and all i wanted was to look good all day and she made it happen! 10/10 would recommend to all my brides out there and anyone else looking to have their hair and make up done for a photo shoot! this place is amazing!