Simple Bliss Events

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Simple Bliss Events

Simple Bliss Events is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. The company provides consultants that tailor package to suit every couple's unique needs. Simple Bliss provides wedding planning services throughout the Knoxville area.

Simple Bliss Events offers services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They cater to all sorts of wedding types, including civil, destination, religious, cultural, elopement, military, double weddings, and non-religious. The consultants provide couples with the area's most sought-after event vendors and venues, such as photographers, caterers, sound and lighting, cakes, floral, vintage rentals, and wedding decor. Simple Bliss provides the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Kayle Zingler

Married on 06/08/2019

Misty was perfect!

We used the simple Bliss team for our Pigeon Forge wedding, Misty had a great stock of wedding decor inventory which saved us tons of money, she made sure my wedding day was pure perfection even ... Read more though it was scattered rain all day. The coordinator was amazing as well!! The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing and the reception and ceremony setting was absolutely stunning! I can't thank Misty and her team enough. She is worth every penny. I was so worried about not getting my ceremony outdoor wedding for the smoky mountain view we paid for but she made sure to make it happen and stayed on top of the weather forecast quietly to keep everyone calm. I can't say enough great words about this wedding planning team! Thank you so much for creating our dream wedding.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 06/21/2019

From DE to TN

This venue was worth the 9 hour drive from Delaware to Tennessee to get married. Pictures do it no justice, it is absolutely breathtaking. When we knew we wanted to get married in the mountains, I ... Read more started looking closer at home (Poconos, PA) but then I found The Magnolia and there was absolutely no comparison. Recommend 100%! Misty and her team were off the charts. I didn’t have to worry about one thing the day of my wedding and if any issues popped up, Misty ironed it out immediately. All stress was taken off of my shoulders. Misty literally made my dream wedding come true & she checked on me regularly all day and night to make sure I was doing okay and to check in to make sure I didn’t need anything. I actually ran into a horrible experience with the make up artist that I hired & when that went down she took on the stress immediately and even called someone she knew personally to see if she could come help with my make up emergency.

Katrina
Katrina

Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect day

Thanks to Misty and her crew for making our big day one of the best and easiest days of our lives! Its help so much that she took care of the decorations, the time line and everything else involved ... Read more with a wedding. Couldnt have picked a better team to get through the day with.