Simple Bouquets

Tilton, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Simple Bouquets

Simple Bouquet is a wedding florist located in Tilton, New Hampshire that also serves the White Mountains, the lakes region, and Boston, Massachusetts. Their mission is to make sure every detail about your flowers looks incredible at your venue as well as in photographs. Simple Bouquet loves to bring joy to your wedding day by framing your event with breathtaking flowers that will delight the senses.

Products Offered
Simple Bouquet provides consultations and venue visits to ensure every detail about your floral designs is perfect. They also provide delivery, set up, and clean up for your big day so you don’t have to worry about the particulars. Simple Bouquet offers a variety of styles to suit most any taste, and provides a wide array of floral arrangements and decor items including:

• Aisle decor

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 11/11/2017

For my first wedding my bouquet was less than what I expected. This time, I really wanted to make sure my bouquet was exactly what I wanted - and I was going to be vocal about it. Robin at Simple ... Read more Bouquets exceeded my expectations. She was kind, professional, a good listener, provided recommendations, gave lots of details, was honest about what she could/couldn't do, and is one talented florist! My bouquet was absolutely stunning... and exactly what I wanted, and then some. It was just gorgeous and embodied all the elements I was looking for in color, texture, and overall look/feel. She was also very accommodating when we made some last minute changes on table flowers and even offered to design our cake flowers when we had a miscommunication with our baker. I would hands down recommend her to any one looking for a wonderful and talented florist. Thank you Robin!!!

J
Jori

Married on 09/15/2018

My flowers were absolutely beautiful and affordable! Very happy! Read more My flowers were absolutely beautiful and affordable! Very happy!

C
Crystal

Married on 09/29/2017

Robin was great to work with! I never even got to meet her in person and she created EXACTLY what I was looking for! Super easy to work with and helpful! Read more Robin was great to work with! I never even got to meet her in person and she created EXACTLY what I was looking for! Super easy to work with and helpful!