Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners

Olathe, KS · View map · Visit website

About Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners

Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners is a compassionate wedding planning service in Olathe, Kansas. Founded and headed by a lover of weddings, Kindra combines her passion for celebrating your big day with her organization skills, attentiveness and eye for design. With many awards under her belt, Kindra has crafted her service to perfection and is eager to work with new couples to plan the most important day of their lives!

For all wedding event needs, Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners is happy to oblige even the smallest of requests. Kindra's team consists of six event planners. Some of the services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 10/28/2017

Holly was an absolute delight to work with! From our first meeting she put us at ease and joyfully guided us through the wedding planning process. Each month she gave us different tasks to complete so ... Read more so no month was too overwhelming. She listened to all of our desires and guided us to appropriate vendors for our wedding day. Holly was also fantastic at helping me communicate my vision for my wedding. I showed her a few Pinterest inspiration pictures and she was able to put all of my details together and communicate them to vendors. She was always available for advice or questions during our planning process. The amount of "behind the scenes" work she did communicating with vendors and putting together the wedding weekend itinerary is incredible and helped ensure our day flowed smoothly. The week of our wedding we only had to worry about spending time with family and friends because Holly was putting together the last minute details and setting up our items at the venue. The day of the wedding Holly was accompanied by two wonderful assistants. Everyone was delightful and one person was always available if I needed any assistance, such as helping take off and put my veil away or getting me water and a quick snack. They discreetly and gently guided us through our wedding day so we could focus on welcoming guests and spending time with each other. I never once had to worry about the itinerary for the day or what I needed to be doing, I could truly live in the moment by having Holly and her team direct us through the day. I am so thankful we used Simple Elegance for our wedding planning needs. They were always gracious, welcoming and helpful in planning our big day! I could not imagine my wedding day without Holly with us helping to ensure everything was beautiful and ran smoothly. My wedding went above and beyond my expectations thanks to Simple Elegance!

B
Bryn

Married on 06/08/2019

An amazing planner!

Nichole was such a vital part of our planning process, and ensured that everything on the day of ran smoothly and as planned! I had so many visions in my head about what I wanted everything to look ... Read more like, but I also wanted to be able to enjoy my day, hands off from the hard work of making my vision come to life. Nichole acted as my hands and my eyes and made sure everything in my vision came to life beautifully! She ran things throughout the whole day and evening so smoothly, and always with a smile on her face. She is organized, enthusiastic, calm, encouraging and manages every twist and turn of the day with ease! Thank you so much, Nichole!

Margaret
Margaret Kopp

Married on 08/09/2018

Holly made my wedding dream a reality!

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Holly Davidson as a wedding coordinator. Holly is everything- organized, flexible, creative, and so much fun to work with! Holly takes the time to get to know you, your ... Read more personality, your family's personality, and you/your family's wants/needs in order to help you plan and execute the wedding that fits YOUR dream. Holly knows that there is no 1 size fits all and works really hard to make sure your wedding is unique and special. Holly has incredible taste and was able to help me make the best informed decisions. She let me taike control of the parts that I had a vision for and was able to guide me with areas that I felt less comfortable. She is so awesome about laying out options, pricing, styles, etc. She truly has a gift for planning weddings. My entire family loved Holly, enjoyed working with her, and would recommend her to anyone we know. If you are with Holly, you are in great hands.