Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planning

Detroit, MI · View map · Visit website

About Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planning

Simple Elegance Wedding Planning is a wedding planning company based in Detroit, Michigan. With over 15 years in the event industry, these planning specialists strive to facilitate weddings and events that reflect each client’s dream and vision. Their team attends to each detail, selects trusted vendors, and demonstrates exceptional planning skills in order to achieve your desired wedding celebration.

Simple Elegance Wedding Planning specializes in creating wedding and event planning packages that are tailored to your budget, style, and wedding vision. Their team of event specialists offer extensive training and experience in the field of wedding planning and design, and they strive to provide clients with an experience that is as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. Utilizing strong relationships with trusted vendors, attention to detail, and personalized services, they plan weddings and events of all types, including ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Their packages include planning services such as:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Conseaela

Married on 06/10/2007

Elizabeth and her staff were extremely professional. I can honestly admit that I did not have to worry about a thing. My reception venue was decorated perfectly. She never made me feel as if I had to ... Read more step out of my means to afford the wedding that I wanted. She and her staff took care of the vendors and venues, and she also had options for vendors, being that I had know clue as to where to start. I felt very comfortable with allowing Elizabeth to take control of the planning of my wedding. Everything was in order and if anything went wrong, I was not aware of it. She made my day run smooth and my night ended perfect. I still call on her for planning because she made one of the most important days of my life stress free and beautiful.

A
Antrice

Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional, friendly and helpful Read more Very professional, friendly and helpful

S
Samantha

Married on 03/26/2011

I could not have found anyone better if I tried! She is was helpful, happy , and knows how to have a good time! She is very professional! I would recommend Elizabeth to everyone I know! Read more I could not have found anyone better if I tried! She is was helpful, happy , and knows how to have a good time! She is very professional! I would recommend Elizabeth to everyone I know!