Simple Soiree

Reading, PA · View map

About Simple Soiree

Simple Soiree is an event planning service specializing in "day of" wedding coordination. With more than 15 years experience in marketing, event planning and project management and a Masters in Business Administration, Certified Wedding Planner Jodi Bukowski uses her business savvy and creative skills to ensure your wedding is everything you''ve dreamed of.Our services include making vendor recommendations, answering your planning questions and on-site coordination of your rehearsal and wedding. It's your wedding, afterall. Enjoy it!!

25 Reviews for Simple Soiree

25 Simple Soiree Reviews

Regina
Regina

Married on 11/11/2017

We had Jodi design and install a beautiful backdrop for our large head table and ceiling drapery over our dance floor to warm up our venue. She did an incredible job of making it look exactly how I ... Read more dreamed. There were twinkle lights and gold ivy to match our theme! She was incredibly easy to work with and super affordable.

L
Lauri

Married on 04/29/2017

Book Jodi! She is our new best friend. This woman saved us more money than we spent on her! I will never forget her saying on our daughter's wedding day, "Now relax and have fun! " I asked ... Read more I asked her if there was anything I needed to do or be concerned with and her reply was, "Even if there was, you will never know or have to worry about it. I've got this!" Hands down, she was the greatest and most joyful surprise of the day. She is an angel.

T
Tonya

Married on 11/05/2016

Jodi was so easy to work with! We wanted a modern rustic design for our ceremony and reception. Everything came out perfect! Simple Soiree is highly recommended. Thank you! Read more Jodi was so easy to work with! We wanted a modern rustic design for our ceremony and reception. Everything came out perfect! Simple Soiree is highly recommended. Thank you!