Simplicity Photography

Catskill, NY · View map · Visit website

About Simplicity Photography

Simplicity Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Catskill, New York. Since 2013, these experienced photographers have been capturing authentic moments and beautiful details and turning them into timeless images that each couple can cherish for years to come.

Simplicity Photography offers many services to document your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Simplicity Photography also offers many ways to preserve your treasured engagement and wedding memories. The wedding photography items they provide include:

• Albums

Featured
Bridget

Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing photographers!

I’m so happy we were able to find Sarah and Melanie! They were extremely flexible with meeting us at our venue ahead of time to get ideas for the big day! They stayed in contact and were very ... Read more attentive to the pictures that were important for us to get. When the big day came there professionalism came through and they battled the heat and traffic to get the shots they thought were perfect. I’m in love with the sneak peek photos they provided within 24 hours and will anxiously be waiting for the rest of the pictures from the day because I know they took incredible photos!!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/13/2019

Great Photographers

Mel and Sarah were amazing to work with. My fiancee and I were both very nervous to get a engagement pictures done. They did a great job with making us both comfortable. Our pictures came out amazing ... Read more and I can not wait for them to do a our wedding pictures.

N
Niordys

Married on 08/24/2019

Exciting to work with. Would not change them for anything!

Photographers were engaged and part of the wedding. Not only did I love working with them but my guests were so impressed with how flexible and kind Melanie and Sarah were. Thanks a million! Read more Photographers were engaged and part of the wedding. Not only did I love working with them but my guests were so impressed with how flexible and kind Melanie and Sarah were. Thanks a million!