Simplicity Photography

Mayaguez, PR · View map

About Simplicity Photography

My name is Stephanie Placeres. Photography is my calling and the thing that will undoubtedly drive me insane someday. I don't photograph subjects. I photograph the way they make me feel. I wrestle with every image I shoot. I assume perfection is possible and I want to bring it out of every picture. If that's all you ever know about me, it's enough to say you know me very, very well.

4 Reviews for Simplicity Photography

4 Simplicity Photography Reviews

A
ashley

Married on 06/02/2018

What can I say about Stephanie? She was absolutely perfect! She has been the best person I have worked with while planning my destination wedding and i am so grateful for her responsiveness, ... Read more flexibility, professionalism, and quality of service. She was so helpful during the wedding planning and was extremely flexible, it definitely helped this brides nerves go down. Stephanie also showed compassion during a very difficult time in my life last year, I lost my grandmother and cousin in the span of 5 months and had to postpone my wedding because of the hurricane. She went out of her way to travel to Old San Juan to find the perfect spot to take our wedding photos since I was unable to do so since I lived in the states. She even helped my aunt connect to a videographer to tape a memorial service we planned for my cousin who passed away right before my first wedding date, my family is forever grateful. Stephanie was also very organized and helped me with the perfect timeline for my wedding day photos. On the day of she was very professional all while still having fun with the bridal party. She took amazing photos and I've only gotten the sneak peeks so far! I can't wait to receive the rest of the photos. Whoever hires Stephanie for their event will be more than pleased! If she lived in Maryland I would hire her for all of my big events.

User7446476

1+ year ago

¡Excelente experiencia! Las fotografías del baby shower de mi bebé quedaron espectaculares. 100% recomendada Read more ¡Excelente experiencia! Las fotografías del baby shower de mi bebé quedaron espectaculares. 100% recomendada

B
Brittany

Married on 07/17/2017

Stephanie and Santiago are a dream team! We have the most beautiful wedding photos, and all the digital negatives. These two are very professional and made the whole experience simple and fun. They ... Read more have serious talent both behind the lens and at the editing board if you get the chance to book this dynamic duo get them now. They were everything we could have wanted and more, booking them will guarantee photos you will love for the rest of your life. Can't say enough, Stephanie and Santiago thank you so much!