Simplified Celebrations

Richland, WA · View map

About Simplified Celebrations

Simplified Celebrations LOVES weddings! We create beautifully designed wedding and events using our years of floral design and planning experience.

Now booking 2019! Please reach out on our website www.simplifiedcelebrations.com

51 Reviews for Simplified Celebrations

51 Simplified Celebrations Reviews

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Chandra absolutely exceeded my already high expectations from the work I had seen her do. She was extremely kind and helpful with me not knowing anything about flowers. I had very loose and vague ... Read more ideas and gave her total design control and I could not have been happier! She took my ideas and turned them into something amazing with her talent. You will NOT regret hiring her.

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Bouquets

Chandra was a wonderful choice for our wedding! Super easy process to work with her. We had just a couple conversations where we talked through what I was interested in. When I had questions or ... Read more uncertainties, she gave really honest answers that helped me make some choices I was absolutely thrilled with. She was really flexible, adding things on or taking them off at request. Most importantly, the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and the tables looked stunning. I highly recommend working with Chandra – you can rest easy knowing that your flowers will be beautiful while you deal with other stressors of wedding planning!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 09/02/2018

What can I say except WOW! Due to our destination wedding we needed flowers that were hardy and would be able to withstand not only a long drive, but also still look fresh several days after pick-up. ... Read more pick-up. Chandra was able to expertly accommodate our special circumstance and still made breathtakingly beautiful bouquets. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, and highly recommend Simplified Celebrations for all of your floral needs!