Simply Beautiful

Key Largo, FL · View map

About Simply Beautiful

On Location Professional Makeup Artistry & Hair Design.
Weddings-Photo shoots-Special Occaions
South Miami-Key West

13 Reviews for Simply Beautiful

13 Simply Beautiful Reviews

B
Brooke

Married on 04/15/2017

Shannon at Simply Beautiful is wonderful to work with. Her communication is awesome and her flexibility is on point. She blew me away with the hair style she created for me from just one simple ... Read more suggestion photo I had sent her. Her attention to detail is impeccable and my hair was fabulous. Shannon, Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/28/2017

Shannon and Elizabeth were fabulous! I booked with Shannon for my March 28th wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse, based off of just photos and reviews due to the fact that I live in NJ. I sent her ... Read more photos of all of the hairstyles that the bridal party and my mom wanted. With all of us arriving just days before the wedding, there wasn't enough time for us to try to fit in a hair trial so we just put our trust in Shannon and Elizabeth...They nailed every single hairstyle! I can't say enough about Shannon! She was so sweet and helpful from the first phone call and throughout the entire process! You will not be disappointed with these ladies, they are amazing!!

T
Tracy

Married on 06/28/2016

Shannon did a wonderful job with my hair, my mothers, mother-in-laws, bridesmaids, and flower girl. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and stunning. Shannon was very professional, timely, and ... Read more friendly. I would highly recommend Shannon!