Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning

When you are trying to decide on a Wedding Planner or Wedding Florist, you may have a lot of questions! How do you decide which company you should choose? Here are some things that might help you!

As a Florist, we:

1. Listen to your ideas. We ask questions and get a vision of your style. We only do Wedding Flowers (we are not a retail florist), so your Wedding Day is our Priority!
  2. Make suggestions regarding your theme/style (shabby chic, modern, rustic, bohemian, mid-century modern, etc).
  3. Find out what areas are most important to you (bouquets, arch, ceremony site, centerpieces, memory table, aisle decor, etc) and put your dollars towards those items first.

As Day-of Coordinators, we:

1. Create a timeline using the Photographer & DJ’s suggestions. We combine the two to make a Master Timeline for you, your bridal party and your family.
  2. Offer a minimum of 5 hours, up to 12 hours of service. Those hours can be used where you need them most (ex: set-up or getting you down the aisle, or moving the guests from the ceremony to reception).
  3. Mediate between the vendors, guests and family throughout the day. Allowing you, your bridal party and your family to enjoy a stress-free day!

As Wedding Planners, we:

1. Fulfill all of the Day-of services. We offer both Full and Partial Planning.
  2. Help with vendor selection. We have a list of preferred vendors that have worked.
  3. Assist with budgeting ideas and staying on task.
  4. Give you Unlimited correspondence with us via phone, text or email.

Simply Beautiful Weddings & Events is a unique company! We have nearly two decades of experience and we work with Couples from all over the world.

Whether you choose us for your Wedding Planning, Floral or BOTH…Our goal is to create something that is similar to your inspiration photos (in style and texture), but UNIQUE to you.

Let us make your wedding Simply Beautiful!

99 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning

99 Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Nicole
Featured
Nicole

Married on 03/23/2019

One of our best decisions was hiring Simply Beautiful!

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Sheryl and her assistant to be our day of coordinator. We had a 90 person wedding and were not sure if we really needed a planner since I'm pretty ... Read more organized myself. However, after talking to Sheryl one time I just knew we had to have her work on our wedding and thank goodness we did. We booked our venue a year in advance. Three months after booking that venue coordinator quit. Then, we had another venue coordinator and she quit as well a couple months before the wedding. When we went to our food tasting 2 weeks before our wedding (which Sheryl was awesome enough to join us for) we found out the venue coordinator we were meeting that day had just walked out and quit!!! We were beyond shocked and worried, Sheryl just turned around and looked at me and my fiancé and said "don't worry, I have this". She did exactly that. She took care of countless hiccups (most I will probably never know about because everyone keep me thinking things were going amazing). Can't thank Sheryl enough. also she did our flowers and OMG so beautiful. Thanks to the help of Sheryl and her assistant my wedding went SO AMAZING and nobody ever knew about all the issues! Everyone complemented on how smooth and amazing our wedding was. Thanks again Sheryl, we can't even thank you enough for the time and effort you put in to make our day so incredibly perfect!!!

D
Danielle Patterson

Getting married on 03/12/2020

Book Simply Beautiful

Sheryl and her Simply Beautiful team were absolutely amazing! She was always flexible to meet, timely in responding to our questions and very personable. She makes sure to ask questions to get the ... Read more best idea of what you envision as a bride and then puts together the most beautiful arrangements. We are a military family and per our request, she encased the guys boutonnieres in a bullet shell and was so meaningful to my husband. Every little detail from incorporating our theme of pinecones to those bullet shells made our wedding so perfect and beautiful. I would highly recommend Simply Beautiful to any bride! Thank you for everything!

Natalia
Natalia

Married on 08/31/2019

Stress free

Having Sheryl a part of my day allowed me to enjoy every minute and not worry about a thing - she connected with all my vendors and I had no stress! Read more Having Sheryl a part of my day allowed me to enjoy every minute and not worry about a thing - she connected with all my vendors and I had no stress!!