Simply Charmed Weddings and Events

Chesterfield, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Simply Charmed Weddings and Events

Simply Charmed Weddings and Events provides all the planning and coordination services for your wedding or event. We handle all the to-do so you can focus solely on I Do.

We are ready for any unexpected happenings on your big day and will make sure you are as stress free as possible from the time you book us until the end of your wedding day. All of our packages include contact with our owner/head planner from the time you book, so you always have someone to answer your burning planning questions no matter whether you book us for just month of/day of coordination or full planning.

• Coordination an

1 Simply Charmed Weddings and Events Reviews

C
    Cara

Married on 09/22/2018

Let me just start by saying that I was one of those brides that thought I didn’t need a coordinator for my wedding, and I could figure it all out on my own. Thank god my caterer convinced me that was ... Read more an awful idea, and thank god I found Tatiana and Simply Charmed Events. From coordinating between all of my vendors in the weeks before the wedding, to the rehearsal the night before, and most importantly my entire wedding day, Tatiana took care of literally everything for me so that I was actually able to relax and enjoy my experience as a bride (which is really hard to do with such a busy, hectic day). She kept the day running smoothly and on schedule, all while making sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves and not stressing about a thing! Even my husband, who was skeptical about why we needed a coordinator in the first place, admitted that we would have never made it through our wedding day and enjoyed ourselves as much as we did if Tatiana had not be there. If you’re questioning whether or not you should use her for your wedding or event, do yourself a favor and DO IT. Trust me, you won’t regret it

Simply Charmed Weddings and Events FAQ