Simply Cinematik

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Simply Cinematik

The Simply Cinematik Experience offers a perfect way for engaged couples who want to capture a once in a lifetime experience. We offer cinema movie quality to every video. With a wide range of Hollywood film-making techniques, we have a uniquely creative approach to making your memories last forever. It becomes your very own cinematic adventure! We're dedicated to capturing the sunny smiles and the irreplaceable moments that are meaningful and everlasting. We will listen to the vision for your day and bring a new style of cinematography to your event as we move stealthily without being intrusive, bossy, or invasive. THIS IS YOUR MOMENT AND YOUR STORY!

Who We Are

Hi there! My name is Demetrius Thomas and I have been perfecting my craft of film making for the last six years with a background in video design, modeling, and music production. I founded Simply Cinematik in 2017 to specialize in bringing a cinematic approach to Wedding Videography all over the world.

I have a full team of talented, creative, and fun photographers and videographers that all share a similar style and vision, and we all tend to compliment each other's work. Our team (Marylou, Nick, Ade, Kami, Lindsey, Chris, and myself) will take time to get to know you and your future spouse so that your wedding video represents your style/ vision. We have a uniquely creative approach to making your memories last forever. It becomes your very own cinematic movie!

What Sets Us Apart

We've been told by many couples that the number one thing they look forward to is their wedding video. That means so much to us because we strive to bring excellence in every video we touch. We are constantly improving and upgrading our look as we enjoy making our clients stand out. We listen to your goals and dreams and bring a new style of cinematography to your event.

Like you, we know the importance of quality and image making as we are perfectionists - so we want every single shot to be as perfect as it can possibly be. An eye for detail, friendly personality, creative story-telling, and superb quality is what we bring to the table.

We Tailor To You

We treat each and every wedding as our very first and our very last. Each of our videos look completely different as we do not have a cookie cutter approach as we cater to each couple's personality and style. Every couple is uniquely different in their own special way.

The film footage is crisp, the closeups are intimate, and the editing flows effortlessly. We enjoy shooting weddings the most because each wedding is different and has it's own personality and character. We enjoy the colors, smiles, designs, laughs, cries, and we really love the "WOW" factor when the brides and guests see the finished product. You will definitely cry watching our cinematic weddings.

12 Reviews for Simply Cinematik

12 Simply Cinematik Reviews

Jenny
Featured
Jenny

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing job!

Simply Cinematik did an amazing job for our wedding pictures and video. They were very thorough in asking all the questions I would have never of thought of and the quality of the pictures and video ... Read more was superb. They were able to answer all of my questions with I understood what to expect prior to my wedding day. Excellent job!

Lisett
Lisett Gonzalez

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Very professional!

Devius provided EXCELLENT service and caught the special moments of our wedding! Being a Mexican wedding things are alittle different he still made the whole process a piece of cake. He takes pride in ... Read more his work and it shows! I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you again! ❤️❤️

Ashley
Ashley L'trice Steele

Married on 04/13/2019

Exceptional quality, personable, and very professional

We absolutely LOVED working with Simply Cinematik for our big day! We wanted affordable videography/photography with exceptional quality, and they exceeded our expectations. The quality of work ... Read more completed was everything we imagined and more. They were timely with turn around, knowledgeable, affordable, personable, and very professional. Demetrius is a true artist and very talented! On my search for this vendor I didn’t come across anyone who was great at both photography and videography, until I found Simply Cinematik! We couldn’t be happier with our choice, and we highly recommend their services for your big day!