Simply Decadent

Bellbrook, OH · View map · Visit website

About Simply Decadent

Simply Decadent is a family-owned bakery based out of Bellbrook, Ohio. The shop is dedicated to creating wedding and event desserts that bring their client’s visions to life. Before they start baking, they will review your dessert designs and ideas so that you get a treat that truly exceeds your needs and desires. They use the highest quality ingredients, and custom developed recipies, to create mouthwatering desserts, and with their many years of expertise, they craft sweets that look just as good as they taste. Whether you’re looking for something traditional or ultra modern, Simply Decadent can desing and craft the perfect cake or dessert for your perfect celebration!

Simply Decadent can create custom cake pops, cookies, dessert buffets, pastries, cakes, cupcakes, and groom’s cakes. They use the freshest ingredients and have recipes that meet those who are on a lactose-free, vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, or diabetic diet. Some of the cake services they offer include:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Keith

Married on 08/08/2014

The cake was perfect, the value was unbeatable, and the employees were helpful every step of the way! Of all the cakes we tasted this was our absolute favorite, and in terms of what we got for our ... Read more money, there was no contest.

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Wedding Cookie Favors

I would HIGHLY recommend Simply Decadent to anyone for your cookie needs! ❤️ I had cookies made for my wedding as favors. I ordered them in buttercream icing because I didn’t want to spend the extra ... Read more charge for the royal (wedding budgets 🙄) BUT, When I went to pick up the cookies, they explained that our initials on my cookies that I wanted weren’t turning out the way they had hoped and instead upgraded my cookies to royal icing (NO extra charge) and it was a total surprise when I picked them up. THEY. LOOKED. AMAZING. They didn’t have to upgrade my cookies but, they did because they wanted the cookies to look their best for my wedding. I mean, how sweet and thoughtful is that?! They tasted amazing! They also took the time to do FOUR different font designs on my cookies to give me more of a variety! I will definitely be back! 💕

C
Cassie

Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding Cakepops

Simply Decadent made 300 cake pops and a cake for my NYE wedding. The staff went above and beyond to make sure they were perfect, and they even came in on their day off to get them to me in time for ... Read more my wedding. Everything was delicious and beautiful!