Simply Divine Creations & Photography

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Simply Divine Creations & Photography

Simply DIvine Creations & Photography was founded by Lisa and Korey Guerrant. Together, Korey and Lisa can provide you with all of your professional photography needs, as well as any wedding or event planning and design needs.

Wedding and Event Planning

Simply Divine Creations is a dynamic wedding and event planning company. We pride ourselves on the planning, design, coordination, and implementation of extravagant events. It is our mission to help you create the event of your dreams. Our wedding planners will focus on creating an unforgettable event that reflects your personality and style, while making it a night to remember for your guests.

We offer a Full-Service wedding package, Partial wedding package, "Month-of" package, "Day-of" coordinating services, Design consultation, and a-la-carte services. We also offer design and coordination packages for other special events and occassions, such as birthday parties, retirement parties, baby showers, and more.

Remember, it is all in the details! If there is a wedding, anniversary, birthday, retirement, or any other special occasion in your future, let us take the reigns and bring your vision to life!

For more information: 513-763-9843 or http://www.simplydivineaffairs.com/

Photography

At Simply Divine Photography we strive to provide each client with photographic memories to last a lifetime. Remember, it is all in the details! If there is a wedding, family portrait, graduating senior, bar or bat mitzvah, or any event one may hold sacred, Simply Divine Photography is at your service.

Let us make your event the most memorable day you can imagine!

For more information: 513-763-9843 or http://www.simplydivinephotos.com/

2 Reviews for Simply Divine Creations & Photography

2 Simply Divine Creations & Photography Reviews

J
Janice

Event date: 11/26/2011

My birthday/retirement celebration was fantastic. My family and friends were still talking about it two weeks later. The decorations were fabulous and added so much to the room. All I can say is it ... Read more was a wonderful event.

T
Tos

Event date: 03/05/2011

Simply Divine Creations offers wonderful service. They have it all from planning a wedding to planning a birthday party. If it's special to you, it's special to them and that's what i like about them. ... Read more It's all about you, your needs and your wants. Who doesn't love that? Anywho, Lisa Guerrant did a great job coordinating and organizing my baby shower. This was my first baby shower and I wanted it to be BIG, fun, different and exciting. Thanks to Lisa, I got everything I wanted and more. I'll never forget that day. If you're looking for help with coordinating or planning your event, then check out SDC. They specialize in results.

Simply Divine Creations & Photography FAQ