Simply Done Invites

Lexington, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Simply Done Invites

Simply Done Invites is a wedding invitation company in Lexington, Kentucky. Owner Bekah and her team are able to help you create a day to remember by customizing an original invitation just for you. You will meet with Bekah, then she begins the design process, bringing your imagination to life and setting the vibe for your special day.

When meeting with Bekah, you have the option of doing so in person, over the phone or via Skype. She will connect with you and learn all about you and your vision for your big day. Bekah will discuss all of the details with you, such as your colors, themes and of course, stationery. This is where you will both brainstorm and think of something unique and special for your invitations. Once everything has been sorted out—paper has been chosen, embellishments picked out, spelling and details are checked—production will begin. Simply Done Invites offers the following services:

• Addressing

F
Featured
Frannie Larson

Married on 06/22/2019

Created Our Wedding Vision!!

I truly cannot recommend this company enough! We went in not knowing what direction we wanted when it came down to our invitations - Bekah took our rambling, unorganized thoughts and created an ... Read more absolute dream! Thank you so much for giving us a product that I am over the moon excited to share with my closest friends and family XOXO !!

S
Samantha Burke

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Wedding Invitations

I am beyond impressed with my invites! Bekah completely captured my venue, color scheme, and style and made the perfect invitations. I would highly recommend Simply Done. They have so many options to ... Read more make your invitations unique!

M
Margaux Dring

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

Fantastic creativity and hospitality. Read more Fantastic creativity and hospitality.