Simply Elegant Events

Ballwin, MO · View map

About Simply Elegant Events

Simply Elegant Events is a full service planning firm specializing in wedding. We can plan your wedding for 50-500 and we offer a variety of packages and price points to suite your exact needs and budget. A complimentary consultation is included with each package to determine your options. Let us help you plan your special day and make it simply elegant!

2 Reviews for Simply Elegant Events

2 Simply Elegant Events Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 08/31/2013

Sommer was amazing to work with and was a big part of making our wedding day perfect for us. I knew we needed a DOC or I would be stressed out the entire day, and she handled that perfectly. She came ... Read more to the rehearsal and ran that (not an easy task with 9 kids in the wedding party), and once I turned everything over to her I was able to relax and enjoy the weekend. She ran the ceremony and also set up the reception, and even though she ran into a couple unexpected things, I didn't know anything about them until after the wedding. She handled any problems without me having to stress at all!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/03/2009

4.3

I called Sommer the Monday before my wedding (Saturday). Luckily she was available. I just wanted someone to be in charge the day of, for 5 hours. I paid $700-which I though was a bit high, but in the ... Read more end it was worth it. She helped with the whole rehearsal coordination and handled day of stuff. I didn't want to have to direct, give instructions or anything. I'm so glad I hired her because my stress level went way down. She made sure everything was in place, handled the processional, helped gather folks for pictures, helped with the placement of place cards, directed me to what was happening next etc. Brides tend to think that aunts and cousins can help with all that, but they really should be allowed to enjoy themselves as guests at your wedding. Do yourself a favor, get a month of, and day-of coordinator. You'll be happy you did.

Simply Elegant Events FAQ