Hired? Booked

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events

San Pablo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Simply Elegant Weddings & Events

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business based in the San Francisco Bay Area. They have designed and planned stunning weddings across the region and simply love the elegance and excitement of every single wedding they get to be a part of. They combine their passions for meticulous planning along with beautiful designs in order to bring their clients the most gorgeous wedding possible. They love working alongside their couples to understand their styles and preferences so they can plan a truly memorable event tailored to you!

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events offers wedding packages to suit every clients' wishes. Their services include:

• Ceremony

C
Featured
Catherine

Getting married on 12/11/2018

Diana was one of the recommended coordinators from our venue (Marin Art & Garden Center) and I'm so glad we chose her! From start to finish, she was extremely reliable, organized, on top of things, ... Read more calm, and supportive. She has a way of putting you at ease, but also knowing she's going to get everything done that you need her to do. Would HIGHLY recommend Diana and her team!! Without a doubt.

A
Amy

Married on 09/30/2018

Diana is simply the best! She helped us plan the perfect wedding and made sure every detail was exactly the way we wanted. We hired her for her month-of and day-of services and I would recommend her ... Read more for anyone who needs guidance for planning their wedding. Thanks again Diana for making our wedding day wonderful!

A
Alan

Married on 09/29/2018

Diana has been great so far. She has been guiding us through the process in small stages so we aren't overwhelmed. She has found more vendors when the first ones were too expensive. She responds ... Read more quickly, is very sensitive to what we want, and is always a pleasure to work with. She also gave us a discount because we had already found a venue and officiant. Would recommend her to anyone! Well, it is now a week after the wedding, and I can only confirm everything I wrote earlier about Diana. I had been hoping that the wedding and reception would be okay, and they far exceeded expectations. Everything went off great. Diana took care of some things that another vendor messed up and I didn't even find out about it until later. Several people told us it was the best-planned, best-executed, most fun wedding they'd ever been to. I don't plan to get married again, but if I did, I would hire her again.