Simply Events By Alana

Whitman, MA · View map

About Simply Events By Alana

Our goal, as Professional Event Planners, is to provide excellent service to the bride and groom. In doing so, we make your special day stress free and memorable.

We offer services such as, helping put wedding invites together and in the mail to planning and organizing your entire wedding/event.

Below are 3 packages our past brides found easy to accomplish their wedding day needs. We can work with you to design a package that accommodates your budget.

We specialize in helping clients with a medium budget plan their wedding or event, and same day coordination.

We travel to most areas in the Boston(South Shore) Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Traveling fees may be additional, call for details.

We offer first time consults at clients choice of destination, and for free.

Packages: please call or email us for more details on packages and pricing

Referral Package:

A package that provides face to face consultation and a list of our most recommended vendors.

We will also help book a meeting with our vendors.

Just Relax Package:

A package that provides face to face consultation, A final on-site meeting before the wedding day, rehearsal coordination, and coordination for reception only.

Dreams Do Come True Package:

A package that provides coordination and direction with a final on-site meeting before the wedding day, wedding rehearsal coordination, and coordination for the ceremony and reception.

We also offer our services to help plan Birthday Parties, Graduations, Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Showers and many others. Please call or email us for more details.

We accept credit cards,checks and paypal as methods of payment

Email: alana.villano@gmail.com

Phone: 774-319-9894

6 Reviews for Simply Events By Alana

6 Simply Events By Alana Reviews

A
Ally

Married on 08/31/2018

Could not imagine the day without her. She made everything run extremely smoothly, was so wonderful to work with, and very responsive. Her prices were extremely responsible as well, especially ... Read more considering all the work she did!!

T
Tina

Married on 09/10/2017

Getting married on a private pond, our entire wedding was in the hands of whoever was in control of the setup. The wedding had many moving parts, many vendors had many locations and strict timelines. ... Read more Alana was so great and super affordable. Leading up to the wedding, she was in constant contact with me, always replying to my messages within minutes. She asked questions such as if it was ok if she brought an intern, what she should wear, etc. – it amazed me that she was so considerate of what I wanted. She was early to meet us for our rehearsal the night before, she got there before us! We had 8 kids in our bridal party, so the rehearsal was very important. Because we had extra time, we were able to practice 3 times. It was great to go through everything, as we came across some things that we had not thought of (where my bouquet would go, etc.) On to the wedding day…Alana and Shanaye arrived early, and they even spent the night in a local hotel to cut down on driving time and fatigue (and did not charge me extra, as many vendors do). They very successfully set everything up, and most importantly coordinated all the other vendors….. florist, chair rental, dj, horse & carriage, JP, photo & video, etc. When I arrived, Shanaye walked out to the carriage to “cue” us to head down, as this was very important as far as timing for the ceremony. When I pulled up, I could see all my hard work together, my family and friends, and most importantly my groom. Alana was standing there ready to help my mother and I out of the carriage. She had my veil ready for me to put on. Everything looked EXACTLY how I wanted it to. My wedding day was perfect. I owe this to Alana and Shanaye and I am very grateful for both of them. Most importantly when the ceremony ended, they ensured that everything was packed up safely & checked in to make sure everything was ok. If you are looking for professionalism and someone who truly wants to make your wedding perfect, hire Alana!

A
Amber

Married on 08/26/2017

Alana was so amazing! She worked with my huge crazy family to stay on track the whole day. Alana made sure that the venue was set up perfectly for us, and she was so helpful and responsive in the days ... Read more leading up to the wedding as well!