Simply Glamorous Wedding & Event Planner

Trenton, NJ · View map

About Simply Glamorous Wedding & Event Planner

Planning is truly a fabulous event that is often
time consuming and a tedious process. With Simply
Glamorous Wedding & Event Planner, you will not
have to stress over the details that go into creating
a memorable day. Having our professional wedding
planner at your side will allow you to relax, enjoy
and celebrate this joyous occasion with your family and friends.

6 Reviews for Simply Glamorous Wedding & Event Planner

6 Simply Glamorous Wedding & Event Planner Reviews

D
Diana

Married on 02/13/2010

Nelly is the Best Wedding Planner! She was extremely professional and yet felt like family. She took a lot of pressure off of us so we could enjoy our day. It is so much easier to work with one ... Read more person vs trying to coordinate with all of our vendors. Luis and I were on such a tight budget, she worked around it and made my day beautiful. She also asked questions I never even thought of. Thank god for Nelly... seriously. I really don't know what I would have done without her.

K
Kathy

Married on 01/09/2010

It has been a wonderful experience having you organize my wedding 2 1/2 months ago. I'm glad I used your business and would recommend it to all my friends. I loved the decor of the banquet, cake, ... Read more favors, and everything you selected was absolutely flawless. When everything is well put together it shows how dedicated and good you in what you do. I will be calling you soon for my baby shower I just found out I'm having a girl so I can't wait to see what ideas you come up with.

M
Mary

Married on 11/07/2009

It was great working with someone that knew what I was looking for on my special day and made it less stressful for me. She was always on time and very professional at her job. I couldn't ask for ... Read more anything more from her. She had so many great ideas, that I wasn't even thinking about, and it made my wedding that extra special, Thanks alot.