Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Southington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Simply Gorgeous by Erin, a wedding makeup and hair service in Southington, Connecticut, has over 20 years of experience. Offering traveling bridal services as well as a full-service salon, Erin and her team love to reveal a woman’s true beauty, drawing inspiration from their natural features and building on their strengths. They consider working with clients on their wedding day a true honor, and strive to supply them with amazing looks.

With each consultation, Erin and her team work with clients to fully understand their beauty goals. Simply Gorgeous by Erin offers an effortless look, one that’s both elegant and not overdone. They are happy to offer guidance on what would best compliment their clients, and also offer hair and makeup trials to try desired looks. In addition to threading, tweezing, and waxing, they provide the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

Catherine
Featured
Catherine Stachura

Married on 10/07/2018

Melissa and Jessie are a dream!

Simply Gorgeous by Erin made the hair and makeup process for my wedding completely seamless and so simple! From the initial call with Samantha who answered every tedious question I had, to the day of ... Read more with Melissa and Jessie- it was honestly one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning. Also, the whole payment process is flawless (not having to deal with cash on the day of is amazing). Where do I even begin with Jessie and Melissa? My bridesmaids and I have gotten our makeup done numerous times for weddings and have never actually loved how we looked.... until Sunday. ALL of my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law could not stop raving about how much they loved their hair and makeup. Jessie and Melissa listened to exactly what each girl wanted and nailed their looks spot on. I changed my hair slightly from what we did at the trial and also wanted to add some greenery and a flower... Melissa was an actual magician making my hair look absolutely incredible! Jessie also knew how much I wanted to emphasize my eyelashes so she made sure to add a couple extra and really took the time to perfect my look- I really couldn't believe how flawless she made me look. They were on time, very quick and precise with each girl and just so much fun to hangout with that day. Not to mention, they also were such a huge help when my bridesman needed helping tying his bow tie and again when I had a slight dress mishap. I truly wish I had another occasion coming up that I could get my hair and makeup done again- I would recommend them in a heartbeat!!!

L
LoriAnn

Married on 06/01/2019

Loved Simply Gorgeous!

I used Simply Gorgeous by Erin for my recent wedding and couldn't be happier with my choice. They were recommended to me by my sister. They communicated with me through the entire process and were ... Read more always quick to get back to me if I had any questions or concerns. I had a trial that went wonderfully and then on the day of my wedding, I had two girls who came do hair and two girls who did make up for myself, the wedding party and the mothers. Everyone was absolutely gorgeous and the makeup lasted the entire night! I can't say enough good things about Simply Gorgeous by Erin, especially because everyone I met who worked there was amazing and so kind. I would absolutely recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Stacey
Stacey Kohan

Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Gorgeous is simply perfect

Simply Gorgeous made me feel and look my absolute best for my wedding day. From the very beginning, starting with a phone call interview all the way to the finishing touches on the day of our wedding, ... Read more I felt pampered and cared for. The online payment system helped to keep things on track, and the trials are a must do before the wedding, as you can really see what your wedding look will be and make adjustments as needed. I worked with Rachel for my Makeup and Nicole for my hair. Both ladies did an amazing job and had myself and 3 of my other ladies ready right on time and still able to do touch ups afterwards. I can't thank the Simply Gorgeous team enough!