Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Southington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Simply Gorgeous by Erin, a wedding makeup and hair service in Southington, Connecticut, has over 20 years of experience. Offering traveling bridal services as well as a full-service salon, Erin and her team love to reveal a woman’s true beauty, drawing inspiration from their natural features and building on their strengths. They consider working with clients on their wedding day a true honor, and strive to supply them with amazing looks.

With each consultation, Erin and her team work with clients to fully understand their beauty goals. Simply Gorgeous by Erin offers an effortless look, one that’s both elegant and not overdone. They are happy to offer guidance on what would best compliment their clients, and also offer hair and makeup trials to try desired looks. In addition to threading, tweezing, and waxing, they provide the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

Catherine
Featured
Catherine Stachura

Married on 10/07/2018

Melissa and Jessie are a dream!

Simply Gorgeous by Erin made the hair and makeup process for my wedding completely seamless and so simple! From the initial call with Samantha who answered every tedious question I had, to the day of ... Read more with Melissa and Jessie- it was honestly one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning. Also, the whole payment process is flawless (not having to deal with cash on the day of is amazing). Where do I even begin with Jessie and Melissa? My bridesmaids and I have gotten our makeup done numerous times for weddings and have never actually loved how we looked.... until Sunday. ALL of my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law could not stop raving about how much they loved their hair and makeup. Jessie and Melissa listened to exactly what each girl wanted and nailed their looks spot on. I changed my hair slightly from what we did at the trial and also wanted to add some greenery and a flower... Melissa was an actual magician making my hair look absolutely incredible! Jessie also knew how much I wanted to emphasize my eyelashes so she made sure to add a couple extra and really took the time to perfect my look- I really couldn't believe how flawless she made me look. They were on time, very quick and precise with each girl and just so much fun to hangout with that day. Not to mention, they also were such a huge help when my bridesman needed helping tying his bow tie and again when I had a slight dress mishap. I truly wish I had another occasion coming up that I could get my hair and makeup done again- I would recommend them in a heartbeat!!!

lsm0908
Lindsay

Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience with Simply Gorgeous

The team from Simply Gorgeous was great to work with for my wedding day! They executed the vision I had for both of my ceremony looks perfectly. All of my bridesmaids and both of our mom's looked ... Read more absolutely perfect. A friend of mine is using the same vendor after her experience being in my bridal party. I would definitely recommend Erin and her excellent team of hair and make up artists!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/02/2018

Loved everything about my experience with Simply Gorgeous by Erin. Erin herself is wonderful, and her personality + their beautiful social media pages made me want to work with them right away. Jessie ... Read more and Melissa made me feel like an absolute PRINCESS on my wedding day! They both were wonderful, accommodating, and obviously very experienced. My entire wedding party loved working with them, and felt very comfortable spending our morning together.