Simply Irresistible

La Habra, CA · View map · Visit website

About Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible is a wedding cake bakery and catering company based in La Habra, California. This baker can create a beautiful, delicious, and hand-crafted cake that highlights your wedding day. They hold themselves to the highest standards when it comes to delivering quality desserts and services. The team pays special attention to the details of each wedding cake, entree station, and/or dessert display they provide for their couples.

Simply Irresistible has the knowledge and expertise to provide a wedding cake and catering services that will satisfy you and your guests to enhance the beauty of your wedding. They make every single hors d'oeurve, entree, and dessert with techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation in this family-owned company. Simply Irresistible offers the following desserts:

• Cake pops

9 Simply Irresistible Reviews

Y
Yolanda

Married on 11/18/2017

Cake was amazing, it looked great and everyone loved it! Read more Cake was amazing, it looked great and everyone loved it!

N
Nancy

Married on 06/26/2016

This bakery is hands-down the best I have come across! I found Simply Irresistible after a disastrous encounter with Beverly's Best in Yorba Linda, CA. Simply Irresistible stepped in 2 weeks before ... Read more our wedding and saved us! We had a garden wedding and wanted to gift our guests with individually packaged and decorated cupcakes when they left. Jennifer, one of the owners, arranged for our early Sunday evening delivery to the Fullerton Arboretum. She quietly arrived and arranged the cupcakes on our dessert table during our ceremony (so they would be fresh) and nobody even heard or saw her do so. The three flavors of cupcakes were a huge hit with our guests! I can't express how important it was to us that Jennifer jumped in at the last minute and delivered such a delicious assortment of cupcakes with so little notice. Her pricing is affordable and quality is truly exceptional. Since we did not have a reception, we did not order a wedding cake, but I saw many beautiful ones in their store. I highly recommend Simply Irresistible for any bakery needs you may have.

D
damaris

Married on 09/25/2015

I went to this vendor based on a wedding I had attended. I'm not a sweets person but I knew if I was going to spend money on a cake it better be worth it. After deciding on not using my venue's baker ... Read more (cake was too dry) I made a cake tasting appt and so glad I did. They give you about 20 mini cupcakes to try, you then select your flavors and discuss your ideas. All girls in there were polite, courteous, and professional. My three cakes were rustic theme and they did such a great job. Got lots of compliments on the cake and even on the third day from the wedding, the cake was still moist. I have found my new bakery!