Simply Jessica Marie

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Simply Jessica Marie

Hello, darling! I'm Jessica, the owner and designer of Simply Jessica Marie. I'm a watercolor artist brush calligrapher. Designing unique, custom creations that truly tell your love story brings me so much joy! We will work together to bring your design dreams to life. All of your wedding artwork from your custom wedding crest (featuring your adorable dog or icons representing your favorite hobbies to do together) to the unique map of your wedding city featuring your favorite go-to spots will be hand painted by me. Your designs will be a true work of art that I hope you save as keepsakes for years to come. I'm so excited to get to know you and your loved one better! Take a look around my portfolio, and send me a message if you love what you see!

5 Reviews for Simply Jessica Marie

5 Simply Jessica Marie Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 11/11/2016

Where do I even begin? We were thrilled with the beautiful invitation suites that SJM created for our wedding on 11/11/2016. Jessica is so talented and very easy to work with- I live in NY and never ... Read more thought I would be designing wedding invitations over the phone/computer. Jessica made the design process so fun and easy, she truly goes above and beyond to make her clients feel special. We tied so many lovely personal details into our invitations (including a sketch of our beloved puppy Cali on the RSVP!) She was an absolute pleasure to work with and we can't recommend her enough!!! Thank you Jessica :)

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/29/2016

To be honest I was hesitant about hiring an invitation designer. Of all the wedding expenses, I figured that my husband and I could get something off of Minted or Wedding Paper Divas to save money.... ... Read more but I searched both sites and nothing really fit my tastes/my husband's nit-picky personalty. My wedding planner gave me some suggestions on wedding invitation designers that she thought we could afford and that had tastes to match my wedding day vision. After talking with Jessica and seeing her work - it was a definite match! She was so easy to work with and went out of her way to understand the things that made Alex and I unique as a couple - such as our love story meeting as Peace Corps volunteers in Ukraine. In the end she created pieces that matched "us" so well. She also understood my love for florals and blush colors but, added details to match Alex's more masculine tastes. Everyone commented on the beauty of our invitation suite and Jessica's wonderful watercolor calligraphy. We loved her work so much we ended up using her to create our seating chart, table numbers, bar signage, and escort cards as well. 2 weeks before my wedding I saw some of Jessica's own wedding day art in her online portfolio. Last minute I messaged her requesting a calligraphy ribbon for my bouquet with the last words from my beloved grandmother so I could carry her with me on my wedding day, and a calligraphy backdrop for our ceremony space. She rushed everything and all the pieces she created really made our wedding day as unique and special as we wanted it to be. Of all the creative little details that went into the day everyone - complimented the signage that Jessica made and everything she created was to our tastes/wedding day vision.... If you want something truly unique that expresses you as a couple that's not generic- then SJM is great to work with and a more affordable option in the world of custom invitation designers!

C
Carla

Married on 10/25/2015

We spent a couple of months trying to figure out what we should do with our invitations. We knew that we wanted something that reflected who we are, but we also wanted to sort of give people an idea ... Read more of what our wedding would be like. I found Jessica on Instagram and instantly fell in love with her work. After contacting her and giving her an idea of what we wanted, we ended up meeting for the first time a few days later. She had created an Invitation Suite Design Lookbook for us to review with her. When we both browsed through it we knew we had chosen the right person for the job. She NAILED it! Her creative input was something that we also valued throughout the editing process and we trusted her completely. She really captured who we are as a couple and when our guests received the invitations they all LOVED them. Most people actually kept them! Because we loved our invitations so much, she also did a custom illustration of us and we are so glad that we opted to do that as well. It's definitely something we will both treasure forever. We HIGHLY recommend her, especially if you want something unique!