Simply Nerdy Events

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Simply Nerdy Events

Simply Nerdy Events is a truly unique wedding planner servicing the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma region. No matter your fandom, they will bring your vision to life for all your nerdy themed wedding needs! If you have always imagined having a wedding featuring your favorite media characters and settings, Simply Nerdy Events is there to help. Originally started in southern Florida in 2012, these planners have fallen in love with Oklahoma and the midwest. They adore serving couples in the region and creating dream weddings.

Keep Calm and Hire a Planner
We can provide full-service, month-of, or day-of planner, or destination weddings.

Correspondence:
About 30 percent of a wedding planner’s time is spent communicating with you and your vendors via email and phone. Think of your planner as the “coach” of your vendor team who ensures that all of your wedding pros work together well—and frequent communication is a huge part of that.

Organization:
A big part of wedding planning is... paperwork? Yes, unfortunately, it’s true. But wedding planners can make sure that all of your budgets, contracts, timelines, etc. are properly organized and easily accessible if needed.
Wedding prep: There are lots of seemingly small tasks that go into creating your perfect day both before and on the day-of from creating a wedding-day timeline, assembling invitations, setting up your favor display, assisting with your seating chart, and much more.

Day-of coordination:
You might not see your wedding planner much on the day of your wedding—and that’s how it should be! Your planner will arrive long before your ceremony begins and stay well afterward, making sure that everything runs on-time and smoothly from behind-the-scenes and any issues are handled quickly and quietly so that you and your new spouse can enjoy the day, stress-free!

Post-wedding tasks:
There will likely be several important tasks to handle after the wedding, from ensuring clean-up and breakdown occur properly to returning rental items and making sure vendors receive their tips.

CONTACT US DIRECTLY

Email simplynerdyevents@gmail.com

5 Reviews for Simply Nerdy Events

5 Simply Nerdy Events Reviews

Nicole
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/19/2019

Your Search Is Over Scroll No Farther You Have Found Your Wedding Coordinator/ Planner

I messaged Victoria of Simply Nerdy Events about 8 months before my wedding date and she returned my message believe the same day I was surprised on how fast she got back to me. I had a wonderful ... Read more venue that had a staff to do set up and clean up but that was it and I didn't want to pull in family members to take away from their experience I wanted them to be able to be present and enjoy my wedding day also so I hired Victoria. She made time to meet with me almost immediately and with my crazy schedule I think every time I had to meet with her I was late she was always patient and just a joy to be around. I don't know if you've ever met a person that in your high-stress moments you can call and they answer the phone and immediately as soon as you hear their voice it's just calming 😊 but that is definitely Victoria for me! I got a chance to meet with her several times during my wedding planning and I got to know her as a person I think she is just absolutely wonderful! I only hired Victoria up for the day of wedding coordination but I felt like she did so much more and the day of she went above and beyond! When I was searching venders I was definitely on a budget and worried about the money but now I promised you that I would have paid plenty more for everything that Victoria did it was worth every cent and more! I've heard so many brides say that their wedding day was stressful and that they missed a lot and I have a complete opposite story because of Victoria. My day was almost a hundred percent stress-free and everything started on time everything flowed so smoothly I'm still swooning over my day! in my opinion I had the most perfect to the T wedding that I could possibly imagine!!! I definitely recommend to give her an email or call you won't regret it!

R
Rebekah Mcmillan

Getting married on 07/15/2020

Such a doll!

I love working with Victoria. She is such a beam of sun in the room and she is so passionate about her role in a bride's wedding. If you are looking for a coordinator that will take care of you and ... Read more help make your vision come to life, look no further, it's her 100%. You are a rockstar, Victoria!!!

A
Amen

Married on 12/01/2018

The team at Simply Nerdy Events helped make my wedding vision come true. I wanted to have various different themes and was all over the place. It was quite overwhelming, but after speaking with ... Read more Victoria at SNE all my anxiety was turned into bliss. Victoria helped hone in on the details I really wanted and was realistic with me about budget/expectations. All the details came together for a perfect day! Thank you for making our wedding dream come true. May the force be with you...always.