Simply Nosara Events

Nosara, CR · View map · Visit website

About Simply Nosara Events

Simply Nosara Events is a full-service, eco-friendly wedding planning company located in Nosara, Costa Rica. Owners Sarah and Maxi provide a boutique experience through sustainable means in a location that provides the most picturesque backdrop. They blend luxury and a high dedication to customer service when working with couples planning their wedding.

Simply Nosara Events partners with other like-minded, local businesses to help plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The two planners work with couples to make the planning of the wedding as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. The pair knows Nosara very well and uses that in-depth knowledge to recommend the best local vendors, plan the timeline and to-do list, review the budget, help with the guest list, and design and execute the wedding itself. They have experience planning the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions

Featured
Brandon Evans

Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Perfect!

Sarah and Maxi were absolutely amazing in planning our Nosara wedding. We can’t imagine what we would have done without them as we live out of town. They did everything that was asked and more and our ... Read more wedding was absolutely perfect. Thank you!!

Angelo
Angelo Sandonà

Getting married on 08/04/2020

An absolute pleasure to work with

Where do I start. Sarah is not only unbelievable at her job, she is an outstanding professional. She is always there for you when you feel like things are getting hectic. She is reliable and stays ... Read more calm under pressure, which are two things hard to find in wedding planners these days. Thank you so much for working with us, you made everything go better than ever imagined!

Keaton
Keaton Gilleece

Married on 06/27/2019

Most amazing wedding planners

I had a last minute wedding that I had 6 months to plan and really planned it in 2 1/2 months. Without Sarah and Maxi there is no way I could have done it. They made my life so easy and everything was ... Read more beyond perfect. I really could not have asked for anything more from them. They did everything and made my wedding day exactly what I could have ever dreamed for.