Simply Perfect Bridal Artists

Wonder Lake, Illinois · View map

About Simply Perfect Bridal Artists

Simply Perfect Bridal Artists specializes in on-site wedding hair and makeup in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. A small, boutique-like company, they place special focus on customer service and giving clients a stress-free experience. A fully insured business, founder Molly Krause started the company to provide clients with clean, classic, and long-lasting looks they will absolutely love.

In addition to offering services and products for women, Simply Perfect can also provide men’s grooming options for special occasions. To ensure clients are completely happy with their looks, consultations and trial runs can be booked to accommodate special requests, be made aware of tight timelines, and give large groups the services they need. The maximum group size Simply Perfect Bridal Artists can work with is 30, giving individuals and wedding parties the on-location services and attention they need to look their best. Services their professional hair and makeup artists can provide include:

• Body art

E
Emily

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Team

Molly was very responsive and willing to work with me since i was from out of town and was only available on weekends for a trial. Molly & Amanda were easy going and helped make my wedding perfect!I ... Read more would highly recommend them to anyone.

T
Tiffany

Married on 06/22/2018

Perfection!

Molly and her team at Simply Perfect made my wedding day AMAZING! Actually, they made my bridal shower wonderful as well. So what made them so good? Well here you go! 1) Communication: Molly always ... Read more was fun, kind, and responded immediately! Kristen was the same. They made sure they let me know every step of the way what was going on and when. 2) Skill: Holy smokes!!!! I felt GORGEOUS!! They made me feel like a classy Khardashian! I couldn't believe how well my hair and makeup lasted all night, especially with the flower crown. They have the BEST on site portable lighting! The makeup they use are great brands and I felt truly special on my day. 3) Everything: Okay maybe I am biased but everything was just so EASY and fun!! I loved working with and getting to know Molly and Kirsten who helped me so much on the big day!! All of my bridal party loved them and they were so professional yet fun. This is your WEDDING Day! Pick the best! Their prices are phenomenal for what they do! My wedding photos are gorgeous and my makeup stayed on all night! My bridesmaids looked amazing and my Mom felt so beautiful. Book the best because Simply Perfect really is that, simply perfect!

Ekab
Emma

Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Molly and Beth to do my and my four bridesmaids hair and make-up for our wedding. They both did such an awesome job! Molly did our make-up and she did a fantastic job working with so many ... Read more different skin types - dry, oily, combination, and sensitive and so many different styles - full face, high drama, romantic, and natural. Both my 'maids and I all looked FANTASTIC! Her attention to detail is phenomenal to say the least. She provided me with a touch-up kit to use 'in case of emergencies' that i didn't even need to touch because my make-up stayed put all night long! If i ever need my make-up done for a fancy event I will be going straight back to her! Beth did my 'maids and my hair and she was amazing! She worked with many different lengths of hair (long, medium, and short) in many different styles (braided up-do, romantic bun, half up/half down, and curled) and she did such a fantastic job. My hair barely moved an inch all night and everyone looked magnificent. Both of them worked incredibly well together, and were extremely pleasant to be around all morning long. They stuck to the timeline and made sure that everyone was satisfied before they packed up to leave. if I could give them more than a five, I would in a heartbeat. These two were everything I could have ever asked for and more and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for Hair and Make-up Artists.