The Simply Perfect Event

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About The Simply Perfect Event

Simply Perfect Events is a wedding planning, coordinating and design business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Event planner Lindsey Hocker specializes in dynamic elements, creating an event that is authentically memorable to you and your wedding vision. This business offers a complimentary consultation along with levels of planning and coordination services to fit your needs and preferences for the big day. Relax and savor the day with the help of Simply Perfect Events.

Assistance with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception is available with Simply Perfect Events. All services are customizable and available to you regardless of your wedding style. Simply Perfect Events offers a design and concept consultation as well as the following services:

• Budget analysis

77 The Simply Perfect Event Reviews

Kevin
Kevin Difazio

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Simply Perfect is an apt name

Simply perfect events were so incredibly essential in making our wedding everything we wanted and more. Before we hired Lindsey, we thought we could handle everything, and now that our wedding is ... Read more done, I don't know how we would have done it without her. Every detail was taken care of and even though me and my wife had things we were stressed about, Lindsey always made sure it was taken care of and accounted for. She was a vital part of making our wedding simply perfect!

Kelly
Kelly Zimmermann

Married on 09/01/2019

My Wedding Fairy God Mother!

I don't even know where to begin with Lindsey! I'm a classic over-thinker, worry over every single detail and am generally a hot mess. Even from a few hours away, Lindsey was able to calm my nerves, ... Read more kept my eye on the prize, and took all of our thoughts and ideas and turned our wedding day into an absolute dream come true. Our wedding was perfection- We were able to just show up, get ready and had the absolute time of our lives without worrying about a single thing- Lindsey and Ashley just took care of every single thing so we were able to enjoy every last second. I swear they can read minds. Everything came together so seamlessly and we absolutely could not have done it without her and her team. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

K
Katherine

Married on 09/02/2018

I can honestly say without Lindsey at simply perfect events, I would not have had a wedding. Growing up, I was never the girl that dreamed of my wedding day. Before my wedding, I wanted to elope. But ... Read more I’m so thankful that my pigheaded husband insisted on a wedding and that we went with Lindsey to help us make it perfect. It was our dream wedding that I never knew I wanted. She had her hands full. I had no idea what I wanted. I told her I loved sunflowers and mason jars but didn’t want anything rustic. I had never seen or used Pinterest. And heaven forbid please don’t put blush anywhere in my wedding. She took what little I was able to give her and turned our backyard wedding into a garden party affair fit for a bride and groom. The table settings were perfectly curated, I can’t believe I just said that. From the linens to the gold flatware I was originally against to the candles and the handmade runner she made my husband and me. (We kept it) everything was stunning. The clear top tent and the vendors she suggested all pulled through beautifully. While she was not able to attend our wedding because she had already been contracted for another (a fact she told us up front), she made sure to FaceTime us to congratulate us! We weren’t without our fair share of difficulties. The wedding was outside, rain eminent, and remote. And I mean remote. Lindsey handled it all in stride and worked tirelessly to coordinate the vendors and transportation needs of our event. She let me text her at odd hours freaking out and had calls with us to quell our anxiety. Budget for my family was always an issue and I encourage brides to be up front and strict with your budget, because Lindsey is creative and will do her best to work within the budget you give her. She’ll also be honest when she just cannot do it and will have to cut from other places. Lindsay’s exceed our expectations and planned us a tailored wedding specific to the two of us. We cannot say thank you enough!