Simply Perfect Photography

East Greenwich, RI · View map

About Simply Perfect Photography

Simply Perfect Photography is a wedding photography service based out of East Greenwich, Rhode Island. This studio specializes in capturing moments that you cannot stage but would love to remember forever. Utilizing high-quality camera equipment and an incredible degree of skill, Simply Perfect Photography can help you capture every magical moment of your wedding day, from the big moments to the intimate ones.

Simply Perfect Photography can take a contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, tradition, or vintage approach to their photographs. Couples can select from a wide variety of photography items as well, such as albums, digital files, matted prints, prints, proofs, and save-the-dates. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

B
Bridgette

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing wedding photographer

Professional, timley, on the ball. Made my special day feel 10000 times more special. Read more Professional, timley, on the ball. Made my special day feel 10000 times more special.

E
Elisha

Married on 09/01/2018

I originally picked Khailah after scrolling through her Blog and I just loved her eye for natural light and not the typical “posed” shots. The minute we met with her I knew she was the photographer ... Read more for us because we felt like we’d known her our whole life! She recommended the perfect engagement shoot location and we even got some teasers hours after shooting! On our wedding day she went above and beyond what I expected every step of the way. She arrived organized and ready for the day l, never got in the way, and the photos were breathtaking. Simply Perfect Photgraphy will be the best decision you make!

K
Kimberly

Married on 07/15/2018

Khailah was an amazing photographer who did a great job capturing our wedding. I would highly recommend her. She was extremely helpful and flexible to work with. Read more Khailah was an amazing photographer who did a great job capturing our wedding. I would highly recommend her. She was extremely helpful and flexible to work with.