Simply Perfect Weddings & More

Mechanicsville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Simply Perfect Weddings & More

A full-service wedding planner in Mechanicsville, Virginia, Simply Perfect Weddings & More's ultimate goal is to personally connect with each of its couples. An integral part of the wedding industry since the fall of 2011, the company prides itself on providing highly professional service with in-depth attention to detail. With over 20 years of experience, owner Pamela C. Parker promises to ensure your union is both happy and stress-free!

Couples who entrust their celebration to Pamela and her team can expect intimate care throughout the planning process. In an effort to understand your personality, style and budget, Simply Perfect Weddings & More provides a one-on-one consultation to discuss the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Simply Perfect Weddings & More happily serves newly engaged couples in the Mechanicsville area. Services are also extended to those located in Richmond and D.C.

30 Reviews for Simply Perfect Weddings & More

30 Simply Perfect Weddings & More Reviews

B
Brianna

Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Perfect Weddings and More made my wedding planning experience go very smooth. Mrs. Parker was there every step of the way down the smallest detail. Outstanding service from the very first way ... Read more we met to the sparkler send off!! Simply Perfect!!

K
Kendra

Married on 09/29/2018

Kendra & Jay

My experience with with Mrs. Parker was wonderful. I researched planners online and was not successful; until I remember my mom telling me about Simplyperfectweddingsandmore. From there I set up a ... Read more consultation and from that point on I knew she was the one! Mrs. Parker was very knowledgeable, informative, and always available to answer my questions or concerns. She assisted me with creating a budget as well as linking me to the right vendors. She takes pride in her brides and was there every step of the way !She ensured timelines were meet and work very diligently to ensure that the needs of her client were met in a timely manner. She definitely has ALL the resources. I told her what I wanted and she arranged a date and time for me to meet with vendors. I am so happy I chose to hire Simply Perfect Weddings and More for this special day of my life. My wedding day, was perfect! I would definitely recommend others to Mrs. Parker she is the BEST!!!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/21/2018

Pam was SO WONDERFUL to work with. She is the epitome of professionalism, always has creative ideas, and truly wanted our day to be special. We were particularly thankful for her ability to recommend ... Read more recommend great vendors who were realistic for our budget. She listened to what we wanted, gave very helpful feedback, and worked hard to make our day just beautiful. She was ready for anything--including nonstop rain before our ceremony--and always did it with a fantastic sense of humor! We would recommend Pam and Simply Perfect Weddings and More to anyone who wants their wedding planning process to be significantly less stressful and a wedding day that is guaranteed to go smoothly.