Simply S Events

Ventura, CA · View map · Visit website

About Simply S Events

Simply S Events is a wedding planning service located in Ventura, California. A husband and wife duo, Savannah and Dan Torres do it all. Over the past 5 years, they have worked together to make their clients’ weddings a reality. They love the process of helping others cultivate the wedding of their dreams and seeing their clients fully satisfied. They take pride in providing an exceptional and memorable wedding experience for everyone.

Simply S Events offers three wedding packages from full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They truly go above and beyond to make their clients happy. Their services include:

• Event design
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Music
  • Setup/cleanup

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Simply S Events services the following:

• Special events

Featured
Maria Hernandez

Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Day Ever

These guys are the freaking best. They did my sister's wedding in 2017 and I knew I had to have them for mine! My wedding was yesterday and Savannah captured the exact look I was going for. Simple, ... Read more natural, fun, and stress free. Savannah gave me GREAT recommendations and a timeline along the way. She was also my florist and got all my invitations sent out for me! They made sure the day of the wedding was easy and neither my family nor I had to worry about setting up or cleaning up. Just the time, energy, and stress that I saved by booking with Simply S Events was worth the cost. It meant I was able to enjoy my family and guests the days leading up to the wedding instead or finalizing last minute things which Savannah was able to do for me. Not to mention Savannah and Dan are just the sweetest people and I walked away feeling like the genuinely cared about my husband and I. They are just so awesome and are totally called to this profession. If you book Simply S Events I promise you won't regret it! Thank you guys so much!

Susy
Susana Trujillo

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Recommend anyway

Very sad this planner was not available. Giving them a good review, because they had excellent customer service. Read more very sad this planner was not available. Giving them a good review, because they had excellent customer service.

Sarah
Sarah Powers

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing and easy to work with

Savannah and her Simply S team are hands down the best. We hired them for day of coordination and beauty team services and they went above and beyond. Once the contract was signed, Savannah answered ... Read more all of my questions leading up to the big day and reassured me when I had doubts about how everything was going to work out for the event. Her beauty team did 6 bridesmaids and myself with plenty of time left over for my girls and I to chill. She then joined her husband in setting up our venue and making it look just absolutely amazing! The days leading up to our wedding day I told her my ideas for the décor and day-of she fine-tuned things that just brought the place to life! I walked into our reception area and was stunned at her work! All without having to lift a single finger the day of!! Her and her husband then made sure the rest of the night went perfectly and packed up our stuff into the cars. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and could completely trust her to get everything done that needed to be done! I loved working with Savannah and would recommend her to anyone.