Simply Southern Catering

Lakeland, FL · View map

About Simply Southern Catering

Simply Southern Catering is a premier source for incredible food and southern favorites while providing the highest level of service.

We specialize in creative, custom catering menus for any occasion. Whatever your event, we can make it special - small or large, casual or elegant - whatever your dreams, we will make your occasion unforgettable.

Tell us your dreams and we'll make it a reality for you and your guests. No menu is too small or too large. Whatever your tastes, our chef staff will design the menu you're looking for.

2 Reviews for Simply Southern Catering

2 Simply Southern Catering Reviews

Anissa
Anissa Rupp

Getting married on 01/18/2020

Great food vendor

Great people to work with. Amazing good! Excellent communication. Very reasonable pricing Read more Great people to work with. Amazing good! Excellent communication. Very reasonable pricing

C
Cathie

Married on 05/06/2017

I used Simply Southern Catering for my daughter's wedding on May 6, 2017. I have been a wedding coordinator for 20+ years, so I have dealt with a multitude of caterers and eaten my fair share of ... Read more wedding food. If I could give Simply Southern 10 stars I would. Their food is above and beyond anything I've ever had at a wedding. Tricia's attention to detail when decorating the buffet tables was like something off HGTV. Her floral arrangements on the buffet made the wedding flowers pale in comparison. Every single detail was beyond classy! Even two months after the wedding I still have people talking about how incredible the food was. I am using them again for our company Christmas party. You will not meet more kind and gracious people than Herbie and Tricia Glaros. I promise they will exceed your expectations.

Simply Southern Catering FAQ