Simply Sweet Weddings

Cedar Park, TX · View map · Visit website

About Simply Sweet Weddings

Simply Sweet Weddings with Alanna is a wedding planning company based in Cedar Park, Texas, and serving weddings throughout the Austin area. The company seeks to provide a stress-free, relaxing wedding planning experience, allowing you to enjoy every moment on your wedding day. The planner handles all the last-minute details, decorations, coordination and more. Wedding coordinator and expert planner, Alanna, will do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding is executed flawlessly, with no detail overlooked.

Simply Sweet Weddings offers day-of coordination, which includes a consultation and coordination before the wedding day and on the day itself. All services start with an in-person consultation, and Alanna welcomes open and unlimited communication throughout the entire planning process. She will be the point of contact with your vendors for the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services include the following:

• Guest list

Whitney
Featured
Whitney

Married on 06/08/2019

Hiring Alanna was the best decision we made after getting married!

Hiring Alanna was hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning experience! I truly feel like we could have not done it without her. Weddings are an emotional experience ... Read more experience no matter how you do it, and having Alanna on our side made us feel like we could handle anything! My new hubby and I aren't big planners, so wedding planning felt pretty daunting to us. After our initial meet up with Alanna, she made us feel so comfortable and confident in where we were in the process, showed support and encouragement, and gave us suggestions and advice when needed, but made us feel like we were on the right track no matter what. We found Alanna kind of late in the game because we were working with another coordinator (a friend of a friend from out of town) whose travel arrangements fell through. We weren't even going to use a day-of coordinator, but now I seriously don't think our wedding would have come together in the same way without Alanna! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning stages, made herself so available to us, and put us at ease at a time that was so full of emotion, stress and anxiety. On my wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Alanna was calm, collected and in control no matter what came her way. Even our friends and family complimented how incredible she was! She directed our family and wedding party with where to be and when so they didn't have to stress about anything, helped alleviate a situation with a crazy cousin, and solved any oversight on our part with such grace and ease. Further more, because we met up a few times before the wedding, having her there on the day of our wedding, felt like having a friend there with us. If you are planning a wedding and reading this review, you would be crazy to not hire Alanna! My husband and I think so highly of her that we told her we will be references for her for life, so if you want to chat more about how amazing she is, feel free to reach out to us! We have already recommended her to some friends who are engaged, and will continue to do so! I cannot say enough nice things about how professional, supportive and amazing Alanna is!

Samantha
Samantha Britt Mckenna

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Alanna and her team far exceeded our expectations!

We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator! From day one, Alanna from Simply Sweet Weddings added a positive and bright energy to the wedding planning details! She asked me questions I ... Read more hadn't thought to consider, and she was endlessly patient as I took time to make decisions. She never added any pressure to planning decisions, and she made herself available as a soundboard whenever I needed someone's advice. Then, wedding day arrives. The weather is 60 degrees (unheard of for May in Texas), and a forecast of thunderstorms. Alanna and her team were AMAZING with watching the weather and moving our ceremony outdoors at the last minute when the skies cleared. ALL of our guests complimented the friendly, cordial service, and impeccable timeline implemented by none other than Alanna. Needless to say, she far exceeded our expectations, and my new husband and I cannot sing her praises enough. If you are in the market for a day-of-coordinator, I highly recommend Alanna from Simply Sweet Weddings. You cannot put a price on not worrying about the small details on your wedding day. Knowing Alanna was there to gather gifts/personal decorations/etc. allowed me and the groom to enjoy our day completely. We made so many great memories, and that's in no small part due to Alanna.

Taylor
Taylor Whritner

Married on 06/09/2019

The PERFECT Wedding Coordinator and Now Lifelong Friend!

Alanna is one of the sweetest, most generous people that I've been lucky enough to meet. How wonderful it is that my getting married and desperately needing the perfect wedding coordinator brought her ... Read more to me! I truly believe that the only reason I was able to breathe on my wedding day and enjoy all of the beautiful moments of my most special day is Alanna. I don't know what I would have done without her. The cherry on top is that our working together has blossomed into a beautiful friendship. Love you forever! THANK YOU!