Simply Unique Events

Shawnee, KS · View map · Visit website

About Simply Unique Events

Simply Unique Events is a chic wedding venue in Shawnee, Kansas. Through the spacious and well-arranged layout, this event location provides couples the memorable space and convenience they desire so they can enjoy every moment of their wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Simply Unique Events offers couples the choice of two separate event spaces to host their wedding festivities. The indoor banquet hall has plenty of room and gorgeous decor while the uncovered outdoor patio provides guests a change of scenery and views of surrounding Shawnee Mission. This location can accommodate anywhere from 10 - 200 guests, meaning this space can be made as intimate or as grand and exciting as the couple chooses!

With Simply Unique Events, you know you will be in expert and experienced hands. In addition to such a lovely, contemporary and elegant venue, this vendor also offers the following services:

• Event planning

G
Featured
G.

Married on 10/24/2015

My new wife and I had our Wedding Reception here in October of 2015. We couldn't have been more pleased! The owners Dean and Cindy were such a blessing to work with during our time of preparation as ... Read more well as during the actual event. They were catalogs of information during the process, but were very pleased to help us create a Simply Unique Event of our own. From our custom color scheme, to our need for an allergy free food selection, Simply Unique Events KC has it all. They employ a fabulous staff of in-house professionals (MC/DJ, Chef, Bar Staff and Serving Staff) and even helped us secure transportation for my wedding party on the day of our event. These owners aren't stuck on doing things "their way" so having your own input and ideas are the only items necessary. They handle the rest, from set-up to tear down and everything in between. Cindy is the Queen of Custom, with an excellent selection of linens and custom table center piece designs. Dean is the King of Perfection, with an articulation of timing, detail and service. It was truly an awesome and unique event for my wife and I, and we are proud to have Dean and Cindy as new friends. Our guests were thrilled with the event and it's all thanks to Simply Unique Events KC!! I'll try to post some fun pictures from our Fall Themed event. THANK YOU Dean and Cindy and the event staff at Simply Unique Events KC!!

T
Theresa

Married on 06/18/2016

This place was awesome! My daughter and her husband had their wedding and reception here. Almost everything was taken care of by Dean and Cindy. Every detail was thought through and carried out like ... Read more like they wanted. Even a last minute necklace fix was no problem. The place is lovely and clean. The food was amazing. Guests still rave about the place, the food, the flow of everything, the fun ! One guest said the whole evening was beautiful without being too stuffy, Everyone had a good time and was comfortable. Dean and Cindy took the stress out of the whole day. They were a lot of fun to work with. my daughter and i were able to enjoy everything! I highly recommend this place for any special event. It's the best kept secret in Shawnee!!

E
erica

Married on 06/11/2016

I absolutely loved everything about this. They took care of pretty much everything! When the day came, I was not stressed and I was able to enjoy the whole day! I highly rec choosing them as a venue! Read more I absolutely loved everything about this. They took care of pretty much everything! When the day came, I was not stressed and I was able to enjoy the whole day! I highly rec choosing them as a venue!