Simply Weddings OBX

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map

About Simply Weddings OBX

Simply Weddings OBX offers packages! These packages are designed for brides that are doing the planning themselves. Let us take the worry and stress out of your wedding! Simply Weddings OBX Packages include Officiant services, unlimited consultations by phone and email, a personal meeting if you are able to visit the Outer Banks prior to your wedding day, filing of your license after the ceremony and a decorative copy of your ceremony as a customized Wedding Keepsake. Professional photography, the pictures include during your ceremony and posed pictures/portraits after your ceremony concludes. You will receive by mail a CD of edited pictures. A 10" Beach Theme Cake. Delivered to you before your ceremony. Please contact or visit my website www.simplyweddingsobx.com for more details!

3 Reviews for Simply Weddings OBX

3 Simply Weddings OBX Reviews

T
Takeetha

Married on 08/05/2017

Tammie & Karen were great and easy to work with on my wedding day. They are very friendly and organized. They helped make our experience lovely. Read more Tammie & Karen were great and easy to work with on my wedding day. They are very friendly and organized. They helped make our experience lovely.

L
Lauren

Married on 11/22/2017

We had a great experience with Pat and Karen for our wedding on the beach. We met with them both ahead of time to ensure everything was perfect for our special day. They were supposed to show up 15 ... Read more minutes early but showed up at the time the ceremony was supposed to start. They both stayed a little longer than expected to make up for it and everything went off without a hitch.

M
Maryann

Married on 09/22/2013

Pat was great! From the second we met her just a few weeks before our wedding, we knew we had made the right decision when choosing our officiant! Even though the weather wasn't so nice, I still got ... Read more to have my beach wedding and Pat did a great job despite the winds! You can really tell that she enjoys performing ceremonies and that makes a world of difference on your big day. She was great with our 2-year-old daughter, too. I would definitely recommend Pat at Simply Weddings OBX for an Outer Banks wedding!

Simply Weddings OBX FAQ