Simply You Weddings

Key West, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Simply You Weddings

Simply You Weddings is a Key West-based company that provides premier wedding planning services to couples in the Florida Keys. The owner, Julie Shreck, founded Simply You Weddings in 2008. Julie and her team have over 25 years of experience in the hospitality and event planning industry. Simply You Weddings will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding-day dreams into a reality with their exceptional customer service skills and avid attention to detail.

Simply You Weddings is a full-service planning company that provides services for a number of wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, cultural ceremonies, eco-friendly weddings, and religious and non-religious ceremonies. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list, referrals and day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning.

173 Reviews for Simply You Weddings

173 Simply You Weddings Reviews

M
Featured
Mallory

Married on 11/21/2015

Julie Schreck is the best wedding planner in Key West. For the level of service provided (and the reasonable price tag) you should not hesitate to hire SimplyYou/Julie to help plan your big ... Read more day....especially if you are having a destination wedding We originally only hired SimplyYou for "Day Of" services and upgraded to full planning services only 2 months before the wedding because between a new job and the craziness of every day life in Chicago...I needed help bringing it all together for our destination wedding. We wanted to throw an exceptional event and after only one conversation with Julie ...I had a gut feeling that she would go to the end of the world to help make that happen for us. We got married at the Audubon House on 11/21/15 with 100 guests and it was (as cheesy as it sounds) the best day of our lives! From beginning to end...it truly was an exceptional event. The first thing we said when we looked at each other on Sunday morning was, "it was perfect." It wouldn't have been half the event it was without Julie. She busted her ass and we felt we could truly depend on her in every way possible. One of the major complications for us was that we had major storms on the forecast 72 hours before the wedding....and our venue was 100% outdoor. We came close to having to switch the wedding to an alternate venue but Julie knew how much it meant to us to get married at The Audubon House. Julie managed to locate really beautiful tents that did not take away from the natural beauty of the landscape at all. It actually looked better after Julie made it happen with the tents! We could have been freaking out but we were very comfortable handing the reigns over to her on these types of decisions. For 2 very particular people...that isn't always easy! She is kind, energetic, responsive, decisive and honest. I could honestly go on about her for another 10 paragraphs but the moral of the story is....hire Julie/SimplyYou if you want an exceptional Key West wedding.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 05/04/2019

Day of wedding planner

The team at Simply You is simply AMAZING! I had the pleasure of working with both Desiree and Julie- they are an amazing team! Desi was assigned as my day of coordinator and she was very helpful the ... Read more 30 days leading up to my wedding. She took care of all the communication and coordination with timelines with all the vendors- I did not have to do any of that! She went above and beyond for us- we love her!! Highly recommend the Simply You team!!

A
Alex

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely worth every penny!!!

Julie and her team were AMAZING, I really don't know what I would have done without them. Julie was my wedding planner and she made sure that the wedding was more than I could have ever hoped for. I'm ... Read more not a huge wedding person so I just wasn't aware of everything that goes into planning a wedding. I had long initial conversations with her, even before I decided to start working with her. I told her what was I was looking for, and she really handled the rest. The vendors that she suggested were amazing, she was very responsive and always gave a lot of detail to the answers to the questions that I asked, the weekend of my wedding she had everything handled and made sure that everyone knew what was going on (including guests and vendors). I didn't have to worry at all once I got down to Key West. I couldn't recommend her and the Simply You team enough, they made the experience enjoyable and more than I could have ever hoped for.