Sincerely Photo + Video

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Sincerely Photo + Video

Sincerely Photo + Video is a professional wedding photographer and videographer based in Palo Alto, California. They have been capturing weddings all over the US since 2011, and continue to deliver quality services to each of their clients. The professionals use a mix of carefully composed portraiture with emotional candid moments to make your wedding collection both romantic and authentic. The Sincerely team is committed to providing a smooth and stress-free client experience, as well as stunning images and heartwarming films you'll absolutely love.

Sincerely Photo + Video provides custom photo and film packages for weddings of every size, style, and budget. Custom packages, engagement photo sessions, additional hours, and additional shooters are available upon request. All photo packages include a downloadable online gallery of high-resolution digital images, and all video packages include all raw footage delivered on a USB drive.

20 Reviews for Sincerely Photo + Video

20 Sincerely Photo + Video Reviews

Iris
Iris Davis

Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Big Sabs! (As my now hubby calls her! ) Sabrina was absolutely fantastic. When we initially contacted her we were both traveling, so we chatted over Skype (she was in China and we were in Scotland) and ... Read more and immediately felt comfortable with her. She took the time to review her contract and make sure that neither of us had any surprises and we were both on the same page. We found this was rare for vendors to do. Prior to the wedding day she contacted us to check in, ask about any specific group shots we wanted to get and confirmed timing for the wedding day. Everything leading up to the wedding day made us feel like we were in good hands, but this was small to how great she was on the wedding day. Sabrina was incredible. Kind, attentive, gave direction but wasn't pushy, had personality and was fun, was great with groups and getting people involved and having fun, and managed to captured pictures of absolutely everything. And, within a week of the wedding she had sent us a lovely collection of preview pictures, which was great so we could get working on our Thank You cards! While all of those things were great about Sabrina, the part that I personally was most impressed with was how she was while we were all getting ready. Myself and the bridesmaids, MOH, and my mother all got ready at my family's farm house. Now, as it is an old farm house, it has a lot of charm, but it's also a bit rough around the edges. No, it wasn't as fancy as the hotel suite we could have gotten ready in, but it was sentimental and meaningful to me. Even though it was rough around the edges, with some paint chips, barn boots, some clutter and a rusty filing cabinet, Sabrina never made it feel like it was anything less than a fancy hotel suite, and she saw ways to incorporate different elements into the pictures, so rather than just have the generic shots, we have so many that are completely individual to us and our special day. She saw it all as an opportunity, she got creative, and she captured how special it was. The wedding came, the ceremony happened, the reception happened. She was fantastic the whole way through. Now, after your wedding you hear a lot from people - this was really nice, it seemed like so and so was having a bad day, etc. (everyone has an opinion, and they aren't always all good. :( ) But, from every single person that we've talked to they just kept saying "where did you find that photographer? She was amazing." It's all true. Sorry, I feel like I'm gushing, but just how she handled the whole day really was wonderful. So... here are my two cents - if she is available, if she is in your area - hire her. Just do it. Hell, if she's not in your area - buy her a plane ticket. She is worth every penny.

Mikayla
Mikayla

Married on 03/30/2019

Sabrina is an incredible videographer and editor! So happy!

I cannot recommend Sabrina's videography service enough! She captured my wedding day on March 30, 2019 so perfectly and created a beautiful video that my husband and I will cherish forever. Sabrina ... Read more and Norbert were on time and professional throughout the entire day, from early preparations to the very end of the night. They were so discrete during the ceremony and reception, and they captured every moment from multiple angles with great audio. The first version of our video blew me away! The shots, transitions, song choices, inclusions of speeches, details, were incredible and I was thrilled. Sabrina was an absolute pleasure to work with during video edits; she responded quickly and made all of my wedding video dreams come true. If you are debating on hiring a wedding videographer: do it, and do it with Sabrina! I am forever grateful for this video that perfectly captured the best day of my life. Thank you Sabrina!

N
Naiely

Married on 03/23/2019

Sabrina was the best!

Sabrina was always quick to answer any questions we had and she is so easy to work with she makes you feel comfortable while she's taking pictures that was very important for me since I'm not used to ... Read more being in front of a camera. I have already recommended her services to some friends. Her pictures speak for themselves, they're gorgeous.